Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

bruh Im running Khan rn SMH SMH

3 Likes

I haven’t read a word of this thread…this is literally me at my desk seeing the updated Emperor release:

12 Likes

Try again in about 30 minutes. It takes a bit for the update script to work (see top of copy).

2 Likes

I’m planning a monk mode custom for the first 90 days of 2024. This new Emperor is going to be one of the two cores. The other core being Emperor Black. This is a very timely drop.

3 Likes

Already downloaded!

3 Likes

It’s based on order number, moving backward from the first order. So, some people will be able to access it, others will have to wait a bit.

4 Likes

whats the difference between this and Khan? @SaintSovereign

and would stacking this with Khan be overboard? LOL @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Me2 :heart_eyes::partying_face: thanks

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Nouveau R.I.C.H.+ The New Emperor + Wanted Black: What is your verdict? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How long is this going to go on? 30 days? 45 days?

3 Likes

Now I just need to receive my custom tonight or early tomorrow.

Does that mean we should run it every day?

Khan does (and upgrades) will focus more on sexuality for growth. It always has, though at the time I mistakenly focused a bit more on the wealth aspect than I should and positioned it as a “four stage Emperor.” Truth is, the script has always been about cultivating sexual energy to build empires, hence Khan Black’s heavy focus on it.

Yes. New Emperor is almost as expansive as Wanted Black, which is by far the longest title besides HERO Origins.

Whooo boi. If you can handle the recon. Proceed slow. Microloops. Rest. Take it SLOW.

Not sure yet. STKS ran from 5.16 to 9.14-ish. Right now, we’re taking care of our loyal customers who invested in us at the beginning. Some of these titles have needed some serious love for awhile. We don’t even make much money from upgrades, but that’s irrelevant. With STKS, we innovated. With NFTW, we begin by taking those innovations and remaking the old – a thank you to those who helped us grow.

I was actually more emotional than I anticipated when making the Emperor box. I was tempted to go full on “disruption” and make a new image, but… you know – Emperor took SubClub to a new level in the early “wild west” days.

Our designer gave us like 30 different designs, but I wanted one that honored the original legacy but brought a new spin.

No. You know this. It means more to stay consistent, but let me clarify by rewriting it. :stuck_out_tongue:

34 Likes

Thanks for your reply I really appreciate it.

Just rn, @SaintSovereign @Fire

My stack is Khan Black + Khan + GLM:Co,

since khan is more about developing sexuality… would Running Khan Black + Emperor + GLM:Co suffice?

Like I would get the same benefits as having Khan in my stack with KB in there?

4 Likes

I couldn’t imagine right now running this with GLM or GLM CO. That would be status overload

2 Likes

WOW. As an lover of Emperor ZP this seems like a fantastic upgrade that I can’t wait to use.

Can you say anything about the social scripting in Emperor - is there more of this than in Zp v2 or the same and does it differ in any way?

4 Likes

check out https://www.indiehackers.com/ @James …I haven’t visited in years, but it was a positive, inspirational place back when I thought I was going to build my own SaaS.

1 Like

The copy for this upgrade is awesome…it painted a lot of great possibilities in my mind’s eye, and I’ll be re-reading it a few more times for sure. I’m stoked to run this tomorrow and see how it feels.

@SaintSovereign : can you elaborate a little more on the divergence between Emperor’s brand of leadership and the shepherd type?

It won’t encourage the hard-ass type of leadership, will it? I like the shepherd type traits, though I do have a driving vision I want to manifest within a group I’m looking to build up.

2 Likes

LMAO :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
Looks like @SaintSovereign thought: “Nah!!! I’m not going to allow another conversation about a sub lacking a masculine edge like it happened with Stark! I’m going to make it very obvious!!!”

9 Likes