Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Daredevil (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

OK,so,it is more than socializing with people….with the scripting of voice modulating and storytelling…I could easily see the possibility of consciously guiding it to meet my artistic goals…like singing and novel writing…….I guess,my schedule is wracked…again…I just have to find a way to incorporate it into my stack…not this year though…maybe next year…. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

The storytelling part is what I want. Going to help me immensely with the next stage of my grand plan.

12 Likes

My birth chart mentioned I need to gain some adventure in my life, also the need to express myself more. As a boring; socially awkward introvert with a speech problem, this sub fits me perfect. Thank you SubClub :handshake:

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign what about Khan black st4 + Khan st4 + daredevil?

my guess ,New Daredevil will pair exceptionally well with anything that relates to expression ,whether it is verbal expression or creative expression,like singing …painting or writing…cuz those are all interconnected…it is just narrative in different forms…if you read through both titles copies…you would notice that both of them have similar description about narrative,expression and such…so…very likely,they share some commons that could synergize really well with each other… :wink:

5 Likes

I guess Daredevil will pair really well with WB. Both have scripting for spoken expression fluency & adventurous aura.

I wonder if Daredevil is a more focused & expanded version of that aspect from WB.

3 Likes

Where are the teachers at? Am sure Daredevil will be good for them. No romance scripting either. Or ateast a reduction in it. Am sure teachers will like this.

Also lawyers (Matt Murdock duh), politicians, public speakers, police, babysitters, parents (be the fun dad and mom with Daredevil + Lineage: Mandate Eternal), coaches, consultants, CEOs and a whole lot more.

Standup comedian, salesperson and singers were the first things on my mind but others have already mentioned these. Renaissance Man + Daredevil would be a blast in expressiveness.

DAREDEVIL. Be The Man/Woman Without Fear.

images (12)

13 Likes

That’s it, from now on I’m only reading journals of people running Daredevil! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

This is perfect to help users social calibration, yes?

1 Like

Biggest effect I noticed today was that when I was walking down the street, I walked with PRIDE!

Straight posture. Relaxed. And even though I had been wearing the same outfit I had been wearing all day, I found myself thinking that I’m extremely fashionable after I listened to the loop.

When talking to myself, practicing my presentation, I could clearly feel the voice modulation in action. Not the physical shifting, but just at this stage the increased satisfaction in my own voice, a bit more interest in the nuances, and the ability to play around with a variety of sounds more.

Both are small but good results.

As for the presentation - we’ll see! I don’t think it was bad, but that’s not going to be made or killed by daredevil anyways. If anything, I needed to be a bit more focused today, not a bit more articulate.

20 Likes

I noticed this also, that I enjoy using my voice more.

4 Likes

Several hours after one loop, I feel grounded, focused and in the zone and very talkative with people around something very similar to Emperor Black… firsts impressions

5 Likes

One word: Amazing.
I am very positively surprised, didn’t see the direction coming but it makes totally sense (didn’t read the whole description yet).
You create a lot of sub hoppers. Also expect a lot of people will point out this sub as solution for every problem because it is the newest thing (seen it a lot in the past).

7 Likes

@ouroboros im qurious about new DD + Cwon since you were suprised by Cown and the possibility of producing very enthusiastic walks

Me: I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Also me: This new sub is the missing piece to the puzzle of my life!

But seriously, the new direction of DD really slaps. And it doesn’t help that Saint have talked so dearly about it in the NFTW thread either :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In the end I guess there are many paths in finding “the solution” for one’s “problems” in life, and which one you take doesn’t really matter as long as just pick one and go for it long enough to build momentum and change.

But yeah. This new direction of DD? It sounds so delicious I just want to taste it. Just a nibble.

8 Likes

OMG @SaintSovereign Thank you

1 Like

Aight so a 5 mins loop today, just a lil boost for Eid (Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim subbers here), and here are the impressions:

• The extroversion is so uniquely different compared to Stark and SB, in the sense that instead of being flamboyant with my topics and talks, I’m just flowing with whatever the conversations are, like my gaming enthusiasm; normally I wouldn’t really talk about it with my uncle cause like, they don’t usually care about games and all that, but today not only was he deeply interested, he also started feeling proud of me for being one of the top Tekken players in the country.

• Body language is so relaxed, similar to both Emperor and SB, most probably the resilience scripting, however, it has its own flavor in the sense that it’s more of an inviting kind of relaxed.

• Surprising effect is heightened creativity for some reason, I get that there’s a part of the script for storytelling and using vivid imagination for better speech and all, but seeing that creativity translate over to other aspects of the things I’m doing and interested in.

One thing I realized is that @SaintSovereign is making a habit of releasing hyped up stuff on Eid :joy: as I remember being in this same exact situation a few years back when OG WANTED Qv2 was released.

27 Likes

Hi @Invictus thanks for the review.

2 Likes

Alright quick update:

There’s an aunt we all dislike, and every Eid, when the whole family gets around, she’s usually just on her own because people tend to avoid talking much with her, and well, everyone is surprised that I was sat with her for an hour straight, talking, laughing, and having a blast.

Don’t know what’s up, but definitely judgement free mindset at the moment.

26 Likes

interesting,so,there is something that makes people become interested in whatever you share…this captivating effect I only experienced it years ago when I was on Stark….at the time,I just felt like I could not fail…like a real celebrity……I am guessing new daredevil spinning the other direction…just enhances the user‘s ability to connect with people….but what does this connection lead to ?just for the sake of connecting with people ?or there is a purpose behind it ?….I mean,I personally am not interested to just connect with anyone just for the sake of it…feel like wasting my time and energy…Probably the NSE script in New Daredevil could help me avoid that ? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes