Main Disc. Thread - Symmetry: Helen of Troy

Nice! As did I & here I am again!

What stack are you considering?

Does LotS have scripting towards, smooth skin, beautiful eyes, beautiful nose, eyelashes, eyebrows etc. ?

Yes. !5char.

2 Likes

Iā€™m loving the progress with my lashes & brows. Not sure how itā€™s even possible after 3 weeks only, but Iā€™ll take it!

I realized something I had been using was actually harming those hairs until this sub, which by stopping had brought rapid changes.

2 Likes

Alright so from the things Iā€™ve noticed on my girl who has been running this since the day it came out:

• her tits are bigger :+1: Iā€™ve measured them with my hands, and she has complained on 2 occasions that bras are feeling much tighter.

• her waist is slimmer, this is especially noticeable when I put my arm around her, which is becoming a more common thing for me because just putting my hands there has been sending electric currents through my body :hot_face:

• her face is much more ā€œetherealā€, like I canā€™t put my finger on it, but everything about her face feels so frickin divine that I missed a good 15-20 mins of the movie we went to watch yesterday cause I was just mesmerized by how beautiful she looked :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

I like these scientific measurements by hands :smiley:

9 Likes

All for science :+1:

8 Likes

Same.

I wonder the ā€œscienceā€ behind this.

Probably doesnā€™t matter. My left brain wants answers and explanations for everything. :joy:

What do you think is up with that?

:point_up: what did you all put in there? @Fire @SaintSovereign

Itā€™s practical, hands-on science. :grin:

6 Likes
  • Same with my girl, there is an aura around her face.

• Sheā€™s also walking around naked and I can check out her shape, which was already incredible before, Iā€™m starting to notice a bigger ratio waist hips and this morning

• I was clearly seeing her lower abs marks. Told. her she was in incredible shape.

13 Likes

You know the bigger the boobs, the better the heart :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is this new since this title?

Cuz Iā€™ve been walking around topless since it when I am able to.

Showing more skin too.

2 Likes

Yeah tbh I think she was showing less skin :thinking: (in private as in public she prefers more covering clothings)

Will evaluate how she grows with it. Sheā€™s also stacking woth other stuff so.

1 Like

Whatā€™s her stack ?!

Thank you :blush:

Right now, mogul 5m x2 a week, symmetry 5m x1 a week and heartsong x1 a week I believe :thinking:

Thereā€™s nothing in the script that directly states this, but thereā€™s plenty of scripting dedicated to feeling completely comfortable with oneā€™s body.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was wondering seductress is one of my favorite subs.

Iā€™m so excited about this one!!! I still love seductress but definitely would like to focus more on the physical. Especially since I gained 10 pounds while I was in the hospital :weary: but at least now I am healthy and have enough energy to work out this should be eazy peezyā€‹:zap::blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to hearing about your progress.

:pray:

Just downloaded today starting tomorrow and a journal :wink:

2 Likes