Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

Agreed. I find their house to be very interesting, aside from the Targaryens.

Charles Dance as Tywin is superb. His character is pretty heartless, but the gravitas that he brings on the screen is exceptional.

1 Like

Yup. Also Lions and Dragons are cool. Must admit that the Direwolves aren’t so bad either :smiley:

1 Like

What about the Wolfs, Roses and Fish? :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha okay

Already mentioned Direwolves

Not my style

I like only the Black Fish

2 Likes

You guys… this is Stark Ultima thread.

2 Likes

Used stark ultima : used because I will meet my uncle coming from abroad and family reunion .

7/10 did 2 loops with stark . The weird thing my uncle forget his suit on the airport … gone to the airport the second day to ask for it … I didn’t find it till now . But I get contacts from high rank in the police department … My circle never contained contacts from police dep . (Imagine a high rank ) at your second loop :surfing_man:

9/10 1 loop and I was in a hectic conversation at this family reunion … but I gracefully ended well … while expressing more of my self to my closed family and telling them who I am and why am I doing this . It’s showing my true colours . ( I have a proplem with speaking about my self, I can talk about any topic so speaking about my self Is awesome and beautiful . Nevertheless I need to take my tone a little bit down …

Emperor voice was clear (( they asked me why I spoke this way in deep voice )) I told them I shut myself for long time and I will start speaking …

• My father noticed my bright mode while joking with him and said I love you when you are in this state (( I told this to pinpoint toward the bright mode, joking , not the compliment ))
6 Likes

@SaintSovereign I appreciate its a busy time for you but if you do get time can you release the stark utima 2.

Thanks

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher can you guys when you next chat to Fire please ask him whether he can make time to compile Ultima 2 for Stark.

I am very happy to do some private testing.

1 Like

Wait do you mean V2 Ultima? Damnnnn, yes please.

1 Like

I suggest Brandon and myself become private testers for the new Stark Ultima.

Perhaps include Malkuth and raphael as he is remarkable when giving feedback

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@TheBoxingScientist

I love reading your posts but bro they are spread to the limit probably with everything they are working on.

Why don’t you just make your own stark ultima in v2.

1 Like

Good idea @Floridianninja

I am already building 3 ultimas…may build 4th one.

1 Like

I’d like to know more about your current Ultimas. What are they?

Hi mate i think i have got about half dozen custom ultimas which i consider experimental will dig out the list and send them to you.

I am building a sex and seduction ultima to pull birds, an emperor ultima and a wanted ultima for experimental research.

4 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist @Brandon

Another option is to submit a support ticket regarding Ultima titles you want to have.

oh so this version of stark in the downloads is Qv1? how to go about that for listening with Qv1?

guys i have a dance music festival coming up a week from now, and i would like to get to know some people there who share the same love for music as i am,

do you think StarkQv2 or StarkUltima ,

its on Thursday

a week from now, which will has the most effect social wise? im running for pure social, (i dont want to buy true social i dont want to spend more money lol)

2 Likes

Use either Stark Terminus or Stark Ultima the effects are immediate. You will become a social god.

1 Like

i cant risk and try stark Terminus and end up in a never ending recon lol, i wanna play low or safe

maybe running starkQv2 for 5 days (old pattern) from tonight, and run Stark Ultima by day? when im not playing my playlist?

is there any differences between the 2? the Ultima and the regular Qv2? you seem pretty experinced :slight_smile: with it

2 Likes

Give that ago personally stark q versions never worked for me. Stark terminus was incredible.

Why not try just one loop ? or one loop every 2 days.

1 Like