Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

You may need some foundational work before you can run RICH as your only wealth sub. It’s focused so much on manifestation that some people may just hit a ton of reconciliation due to internal wealth ceilings.

9 Likes

So Dragon Reborn with R.I.C.H. should work. Or R.I.C.H. with Limit Destroyer. I think

1 Like

EOG Stage 1

3 Likes

Second this and maybe Mogul run it for a few months to be sure you are destroying those wealth related ceilings and beliefs

2 Likes

That could definitely explain what I have been feeling. I’m running Mogul, EOG, and RICH.
That’s it nothing else

4 Likes

That is exactly what I started today

1 Like

I am doing the same thing sorta lol

Ascended Mogul Core
Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1 Core
Limitless Executive Ultima Core
R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
Debt Annihilator
Eye of Storm
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Fortune’s Favorite
Gratitude Embodiment
Jupiter
Machine: Action
Mastermind
Negativity Displacer
Omnidimensional
Overdrive
Raikov
Sacred Words
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
Submodel Alpha
Sultan

Except this is just 1 custom out of 3 i am going to be running… just ordered this earlier…

I know the risk of putting Ultima cores in Q subs and i am okay with it lol

I mean right now i am running khan stage 4, EoG stage 1, mogul, ME, PCC, stark, and a ef spartan ps custom. All of which are Qv2 the recon hasn’t been terrible and i can notice some results here and there and i’m only a week and a half running these altogether but want to consolidate them into 2 customs plus rebuild my gym custom.

3 Likes

I haven’t run EOG yet but I think EQ has some solid wealth ceiling destroyer as well.

Currently on Stark to supplement Khan’s wealth, with RICH v2 as my only ultima.

2 Likes

I guess I had this set up consciously over years already, because RICH keeps manifesting left and right (current estimate about $4k).

Still, I added EoG ST1 to the stack, because I DO know there are still many ceilings I need to crush.

Just wanted to add this that RICH can work anyway. But probably not for everyone.

3 Likes

EOG St 1 , Mogul, RICH, and Dragon Reborn St 1?

1 Like

An analogy that just popped into my head
Mogul is to EOG what Regeneration is to Dragon Reborn?
@SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Manifestation update:

TL;DR:
Manifested job opportunity for both my father and me after listening few times to RICH

Summary

So long story short my father is self employed electrician.
Few month ago a mall owner who is a client of my dad decided to renovate the mall floors and asked him to add wires to the different stores.

Now, i am more of a technological kinda guy so my dad proposed him to add smart controllers so he can control the status of the shops electricity from an android app.
(That’s where i come to the picture)

Around that time i was running rich v1 but not frequently.
around the begining of february the mall owner decided to stop this project due to covid and other unknown reasons.

Since then i stopped listening to rich to focus on other aspects.

Now, last week (after 2 month of not listening) i started listening again 2 times to RICH Solace on monday and 2 times to RICH v2 on wensday.

guess what? yesterday the same mall owner called my dad and want to restart this project.

So, not only that it manifested opportunity for me to make some extra cash, it indirectly helped my dad because he will get the majority of earning for this.

p.s i also ran emperor qv2 so maybe it contributed too

8 Likes

Yes, you could say that.

5 Likes

So run EOG and Dragon Reborn first or just EOG?

@SaintSovereign

Can I ask then,

Is it advisable for someone looking to do a “great reset” for finances first run Mogul + Regeneration, then EOG and Dragon Reborn?

2 Likes

Yes, but the bigger determinant of success is whether or not you’ll take action.

5 Likes

Depends on the person. EoG and DR would be quite potent if you have the time to focus on this.

3 Likes

Is the R.I.C.H ‘B’ which it was released with the same as Ultima Qv2? Meaning that my Carnegie Custom has the Qv2 Core or not? I recall having to mention wanting the B Core instead of the regular Core, now apparently there’s another Core or am I assuming inaccurately?

B Core is Ultima Qv2?

No, Qv2 is a heavily optimized version of B core.

5 Likes

Thank you for the Fire quote, man!

1 Like