Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

yes, :slight_smile:
thats why i moved to titles like ascension or emperor, i knew that i will find friends once i work on my passion and my purpose, and that social skills are important (like from stark) but are not the main attractor to those souls that i desire to have friends with.

i know what archetype i really want and desire and that would improve my life 100000% if it works, like it would literally change everything

but its really tiring and exhausting to lets say run a title for a couple of months and not see the improvements you wanted to see ,

im not talking self sabotage results, of course im not gonna be an emperor within 3 months, but at least i will see the push that lets me know that its working and im progressing how i should be :slight_smile:

one of the most things i hate is not seeing progress actually, i think every human has this too, like in the gym for example. i have a small stomach from a surgery ive done -gastric sleeve surgery- when you lift weights you have to eat amounts of macros to build muscle mass, its a must

i sometimes cant eat well enough in a day due to my stomach size, it hurts to eat sometimes , i end up eating for 2 hours or something on a meal , the meal sometimes gets boring you just cant eat it anymore

so when i dont see progress, when im doing effort it equals being un motivated. the fun should be within the process and not suffering and not seeing yourself progress,

so now im not gaining mass or anything, im feeling kinda not excited sometimes to lift weights cause i do the same shit and cant progress so it feels stupid to do the same thing with the same outcome so i have to change the strategy

that brings to me a lovely quote by Einstein :
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

that implies to subs too, like if youre not seeing results and youre still pushing for this title to progress with you, you kinda loose your trust with subs and youre like wtf am i doing? running a title when clearly im not making progress that is actually ideal and realistic ?

6 Likes

Thank you for this.

I will reassess my plans according to this.

Stark seems to gel very well so far abs still fix issues.

4 Likes

I pretty much went through this with wanted zp. It’s important to know when a desire to switch comes from a deeper intuition vs reconciliation. Haven’t quite figured that one out yet.

2 Likes

I understand. Best of Luck!

1 Like

Saint, I want to take a moment say thanks for letting us try ZP titles out during this preview period. I believe most of us realize that this is a preview and as such is a work in progress.

In management we have a maxim that 90% of the problems are caused by 10% of the people. Most folks just do their jobs as they’ve been tasked with but it’s those small minority that we unfortunately end up spending so much of our time and energy on.

I know that this must be a frustrating process for you and your team, but do know that it’s appreciated by me. I won’t speak for others but I am sure many appreciate not just your effort but also the constant innovation that SC is doing.

Happy Chinese New Year.

7 Likes

I just remembered that I was thinking and writing about this back when the Q store and Custom subliminals were first being established. (That was back in summer 2020. In this supercharged innovation-sphere of Subliminal Club, a year and a half ago is a very long time. :sweat_smile: )

The strategy I embraced was to use one program (or set of programs) from my Foundational categories. With these ‘easier programs’, I could feel the movement. This would satisfy my need for change and help me to be patient.

And to choose another program (set of programs) that were Aspirational. This would keep me moving towards my long-term dreams and visions. They would satisfy my need to be inspired and challenged. And to feel myself growing and evolving in more profound ways.

4 Likes

thats a nice way to go about it :slight_smile:

yes no movement or very very small movement is very unmotivating, i want to try your strategy out :slight_smile:

like do 1 title of each side, one of the side that your lacking and is not foundational within you

and 1 title with the things that are easy for you :smiley: so you keep the cycle going

1 Like

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

Another way to think of it is in terms of

Short-term Motivators

and

Long-term Transformers

:robot: :racing_car: :muscle:t6:

3 Likes

:smiley: lets gooooooo :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Before I say let’s goooo, I’ll need Khan :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I’m still enjoying ZP like crazy, I’ve been having so many manifestation hahaha

3 Likes

for me ill go stark + ascension :sunglasses:

maybe paragon as third title

:slight_smile:
how is everyone running 3 titles ? enjoying it ? :smiley:

hahah have fun man, im trying paragon zp along side ascension i will report back on my journal if anything happens

2 Likes

Wen PRIMAL @SaintSovereign ? :smiley:

1 Like

This.

We can’t observe something happening if we’re looking in another direction. Very well written as always there, ol’ chap.

3 Likes

I wish there was scripting to encourage ourselves to journaling and reflect to a high degree in order to observe and appreciate progress. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe it’s already in there to some degree? Also apparently some of us quote the script so there’s that lol

I can agree with this. I usually operate by listening to what’s stirring my mind and heart at the moment, and ZP has been putting a lot of focus on this, which has been quite rewarding to me.

And realistically, I get scared sometimes running healing titles since I am digging deeper and more consistently now. Something I’ve been feeling lately is the old pattern of blocking reality while running CFW (which has Regeneration, and it’s been kicking in). The reaction that’s been resurfacing is “I don’t want to know”, and it swiftly spreads throughout my external life. I become rather detached from many relationships and situations–I hide in real life. I realized I was thinking like this just a few years back, and if I’m remembering right, DR took that away while running it. I’ll pull up my old DR journal after this post.

But ZP definitely has results. Me blocking reality means CFW is kicking stuff up which scares the crap out of my subconscious, so it’s finding an easy solution. I’m going to DR after this ZP cycle, about 14 days.

2 Likes

The only ones who can write a seemingly encouraging reviews of zp . The same that we see at the wanted zp experience .

Is by USING ONLY :one: TITLE .

I think the listening recommendation better be 2 rest days instead of 1 .

I said this because In this cycle I use

Day 1 stark ,rich
Day 2 rest
Day 3 alchemist st 2
Day 4 rest

And with this pattern I am able to see smth from stark and rich.

ZPs are not stackable .
It may have permenancy effect . (CAN’T JUDGE THIS NOW)

I disagree. I’m loving the results I’m getting right now and I’m using 3 ZP titles… the transformation I’m undergoing is so profound, it feels like something from a dream.

5 Likes

Cut it out. You know what I’m referring to, and I’m not sitting here arguing about it.

7 Likes

Your journal please .