Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Wow, Stark is one of the products I actually never checked on the shop page. Would it be better to get some modules that are similar or the complete Stark product?

1 Like

@Calm

Average words per minute is 150

This means 150 * 15 minutes = 2250 words

So the the script of 15 minutes is 5 pages

• If they scripted the way affirmations work like (noah st Jones) way they will need more pages . And they can’t patent it .

• actually in your example is close to the way they scripted before zp .

2 Likes

Am not sure what modules are used in Stark .

I would suggest , Try Stark first with your current stack and then maybe you can later decide about Custom .

1 Like

This is interesting. I didn’t know this much goes into it. I love that ZP is 15 minutes, so I understand this post a lot now @sid I’m going to do more journaling and visualizing to help. Would that be good? I know AMZP is going to be top notch, because RICH ZP feels very smooth. I can’t wait

1 Like

Okay, I’m going to continue AM for 4 more months and add something to help more. For now, maybe visualizing and journaling more will help well?

1 Like

Yes , Saintcertified :wink:

1 Like

Yeah it is supposed to be,

Qv2 was really focused on doing action to make you grow compared to ZP who changes you from intide to make you take action.

2 Likes

This is not really relevant because Saint said multiple times that all ZP titles are written from scratch and it’s not really “Modules.”

Although some effects might be similar.

Just to be clear.

1 Like

That’s interesting. You have access to the their scripts?

@Budewr you and me, are slow gainers. Not to be confused with hard gainers. For me, any progress I make is at a snail’s pace, even with the much loved ZP.
I’ve been running Wanted since Dec.1st, and I haven’t seen any progress as of yet. I’m also running Khan, but I’ve been doing that for many months previous.
My strategy is to keep running Wanted for at least 6 months or more before quitting.

1 Like

I ran WANTED in the ZP trial for 6 weeks or so (would have check the precise length of time). I never experienced the same results as my colleagues in the trial.

On the other hand, with Mogul I experience manifestations quickly.

Also, with WANTED ZP, I experienced a flow of results from some of my past programs.

So I think that whether results come quickly or slowly may also be related to the particular title you’re running. Some may be quicker and others slower.

Finally, sometimes the title may work very quickly and possibly even very powerfully, but you’re expecting the result in some other form than in the way it’s happening. Not to get too mysterious about things. But I often find that manifestations occur in ways or from directions that surprise me. I think that eventually it will get to the area we’re observing. But it may hit some other areas first.

9 Likes

No offense here but you’ve noticed nothing? Not even a shift in your mindset?

No offense taken. No, I haven’t noticed any physical changes, no attitude changes as of yet. I am also running Khan. I have noticed a dampening of Khan since adding Wanted…
The days I run Khan I feel more confidence. But that’s because I’ve been running Khan for a long period of time.
That’s why I call myself “Slow gainer” and not a “hard gainer”. I make progress, but it’s so slow.

2 Likes

Go back read Saint posts about how they script

And there is other post where he give an example of this .

3 Likes

I’m wondering if there’s something in WANTED zp you’re having trouble integrating.

2 Likes

I have already read those posts.

This gets overlooked a lot and it is also my experience. The things that naturally flow with you easier manifest quicker.

As in, if your natural personality is more aligned with the sub, then it flows easier.

And I don’t mean if you already are what the sub is trying to do because I argue the majority of people don’t know or DENY who they TRULY are deep down (I.e. shadow work).

4 Likes

This is about QV2 though. I remember Saint saying that the challenges have been removed from ZP because it creates reality right away.

Not quite sure, but that’s off the top of my head.

2 Likes

Well said man, some of the best results ive gotten were from subs where i had no idea how well theyd fit me, but once i started running them i realised how perfectly they went with my personality.

Meanwhile some of the ones i thought would be perfect matches seem to not match me to well and have far less of an impact. We actually know so little of ourselves, its kind of insane.

4 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign
This line from a meditation book

“We have already mentioned three basic possibilities of experience
that we might have in our first meditation – “Not much happening,”
“Cosmic bliss!” and “Restlessness.” **All of these are symptoms of **
purification occurring deep within our nervous system

• can this related to zp in a way ? Especially that you mentioned
  • can this (Purification occuring deep within our nervous system) be related to statement like this ?
    :point_down::point_down:
1 Like