Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

If you want to code reality… Mind’s Eye :wink:

Otherwise I’m not sure. @Palpatine will know!

2 Likes

I’d go for Mind’s Eye and limitless while doing the coding stuff

3 Likes

Great minds think alike :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok I will run Minds Eye ZP and Limitless ZP
Thank You

1 Like

@SaintSovereign - could you reveal which titles you plan to release for the preview next?

Would personally love Elixir, but there are probably as many different opinions as there are users on the forum.

1 Like

Go to PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

2 Likes

When I had ZP recon hitting the gym helped a lot. I went extra hard and it helped immensely.

1 Like

Here’s a direct link to the roadmap.

1 Like

Me nagging @SaintSovereign: please release HERO

uses Mind’s Eye ZP to manifest it

forgets about it and refreshes YouTube

OKAY….

4 Likes

That’s kinda weird, indeed.

In the testing phase of Wanted ZP I had no recon whatsoever.

Now, sometimes (depending on the sub) thereis.

I guess it’s due to the goals and how far they are from my current standpoint?

1 Like

You had recon once, on that abomination of a version, I think it was QZP Mk. II, where we put both the Qv2 version and Zero Point version in the same script.

Lawd. That was a nightmare.

3 Likes

Don’t think any of the testers were able to avoid the recon of QZP2 and 3 :rofl:

I was on ZPPF at first, and I don’t remember which, but one of those is the only real time I’ve run into issues while driving…and this was with listening BEFORE driving!

I remember the one day I’m thinking of…I just blew through a red light…it wasn’t even that I didn’t realize it was red…it just didn’t register to me anymore that I needed to worry about there being a light there at all.

Totally spaced on that. I’ll excerpt that on my journal a bit later (unless @SaintSovereign would prefer I didn’t). That was an interesting day for sure. It was like I was someone else inhabiting this body for a stretch of time. Total identity shift

4 Likes

Is there a significant Script difference between the best physical shifting Tester Version of Wanted ZP and the current Preview Version – or is it mostly the Build?

1 Like

Well there’s a version that shot my weight up overnight :rofl: 2kg, and I looked leaner.

But just as I got it quickly, I lost it as well during the time I said no to WZP during the stacking test.

2 Likes

Look, I might like Dark Chocolate Hummus as much as the next guy, but …

2 kg in one evening is just too much.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Recon on that it was like someone had pressed ctrl+alt+del to our brain.

5 Likes

I had recon from Chosen ZP, accidentally listened to 1.5 loops and it wrecked me for a whole day.

1 Like

Trust me, I even had a day where outta nowwhere I had 3-4 tables of girls in a food court staring, winking and basically eye-fucking me on that variant (like 9-10 girls in the same area).

Nothing compared to that :rofl: then another version had 2 milfs staring at me and one passing me her number, but that one had a recon where it felt like a 2kg dumbbell resting on my head throughout the day :rofl:

10 Likes

Bruuuh stop don’t say thaaat you’re going to motivate knobhead guys who’ll try to fit too many loops ahahah :poop:

2 Likes