Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Currently running GLM + Mind’s Eye + Paragon. This is a weird stack, and I don’t know if I like the way it makes me feel. I can’t even describe it, but it feels like Mind’s Eye is the culprit, since it’s having odd and strange effects on me.

For example, when I play Legion TD 2 after running Mind’s Eye, I’m getting better results than when I ran GMX:

What’s weird is the fact that I’m not “visualizing” the game board in the way that I thought, where I would see the game board in my mind’s eye (pun intended). Instead, it’s more like… I just intuitively understand the game mechanics on a level that I haven’t before and I just know how to act.

Another weird occurrence – whenever I run Mind’s Eye ZP, I can speed read like crazy. My typing speed has also increased to insane levels, almost like I just know where the keys are even better than before.

Now, I did start my ZP journey with Limitless, so it’s possible that these are holdovers / synergies with that week or so that I ran it.

20 Likes

I just had a perfect game of league with a character I barely ever play :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: but before that, I was on a losing by streak, so maybe there’s something to mind’s eye ZP.

3 Likes

I plan to test out a sensory cognitive technique tmr to see how it works with limitless and mind eye.

2 Likes

I’m going to add some of Mind’s Eye to GMX. I was actually going to tag you and see if you had a similar experience.

4 Likes

I envy your development access to Q lol. I wanna come work there so I can play around like that too.

6 Likes

from what I can tell, there’s something in mind’s eye ZP that kinda acts like “ultra instinct” from dragon ball, like I know it was me doing the combos and the plays, but at the same time, it felt like I did them first, and thought about them after, like I already somehow knew that that move would work, if that makes any sense :thinking: :sweat_smile:

edit:

oh yeah, this is the part that I felt, but more like it was on auto, like it happened first, and then I was like “oh”

4 Likes

I played my second ever loop of Mind’s Eye ZP today. First it put me to sleep, and I had very strange dreams. And then when I awoke I first got presented with a video talking about Plato’s cave, and after that a very deep, raw, dark, and insanely enlighting film about some of the things in our modern society that I earlier have not been able to connect all dots between. Just like a Lego, I did not have to build it myself, it came premade.

And now an hour later it literally feels like I have a huge light bulb of shining light above my head going upwards into infinity. Also, I have cried tears of joy, my hands are perfectly moist, and my body is at ease and relaxed. I’m just having an overall wave of gratitude flowing through my chest.

9 Likes

rofl.
Very interesting way to explain it, but that’s EXACTLY what happened with Legion TD 2. I was creating builds that I would’ve never thought of, using units that I actually don’t like. But, it turned out really well.

6 Likes

that awkward moment when GMX ZP acts more like Limitless, while ME ZP is giving us GMX ZP’s intended results :exploding_head:

side-question: wouldn’t MEZP be able to help you copy someone’s abilities? like RAIKOV effect on steroids?

6 Likes

This is why we had a Zero Point Preview, ya’ll, rofl.

I believe so. Mind’s Eye ZP has prototype photographic memory scripting. :wink:
I’m about to take a look at the script. I’m curious what’s causing this effect.

19 Likes

Bringing other empires to their knees sounds more exciting than building my own empire. Ok, I’m game for Khan ZP too.

3 Likes

I asked that because I was watching a stream before I played.
he won,
I won,
he played a character named Sylas,
I played a character named Sylas.

5 Likes

I’m only running paragon zp and wanted zp, so nothing specifically for this. But my ability to intuitively understand how someone is feeling and help them dissect it has grown. I don’t know if ZP is just unlocking latent intuitive abilities in me or something.

4 Likes

Shieeeeet!

I think I’ll buy that program ME in the next few weeks :joy:

bruh you don’t even play anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Robert DIlts and the Hallboms wrote in the book “Beliefs” about the NLP Reality Strategy and how to use it to supercharge visualization by altering the submodalities of visualizations to match the submodalities of “real” memories.

People who do that swear that when the event comes up IRL, after having done the stuff Dilts taught, it was if they already did it before.

That’s what this reminds me of from reading your posts.

9 Likes

Well, maybe I’ll do a game tomorrow… :+1:

Minds eye for visualisation, it’s just super cool that it can be use like this!

2 Likes

Interesting, I didn’t know that there is mind’s eye zp yet. I have to lurk more on the forum or at least look at the shop website.

1 Like

You all ever checked out Stuart Lichtman? He wrote a book probably 20 years ago which teaches how to achieve the impossible with a heavy emphasis on visualization techniques to basically program your subconscious mind.

3 Likes

Stop adding books for me to read, man. I can barely finish my current queue. :wink:

10 Likes