Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

thank you my friend for the work you do, :heart: :heart: :pray:

Instead of a refund request, I suggest nicely asking for another product of the same price. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was thinking of doing that but I wanna get Spartan or chosen

1 Like

I was thinking Spartan was $49 but it’s the same price. Hopefully they decide before the price increase

I have not read the whole thread, does anyone know if ZP can be stacked with Q or Q customs (not QV2) ?

Based on what I gathered …

Chosen tailors elements from:

Commander
Torchbearer
Leader of Men
Godlike Masculinity
Transcendental Connection
Way of Understanding
Mercy Protocol
Eye of the Storm
Stress Displacement
Negativity Displacer
Negativity Shifter
Machine: Action
Lion IV
Emperor’s Voice
Leader’s Aura (NEW)*
Leader’s Gaze (NEW)*
Leader’s Charisma (NEW)*
Virtue Series: Temperance
Virtue Series: Hope
Wisdom Personified
Organisation Perfected
Limitless Executive
Power Can Corrupt
Inner Circle
Survival Instinct

And much much more. (Yes, I’m still missing a few things!)

:joy: :hugs:

:asterisk: Editor’s Note: :asterisk:

Names of those NEW Modules were made up by Simon to make his point; they are not official Q Store modules. None are promised to ever be created, and if ever released, they’re likely to have different names. Please do not raise support tickets asking for them. :hugs:

:asterisk: Simon’s PS: :asterisk:

Nothing in the post above is official. Nor based on my experience of Chosen QZP, because I have no experience with Chosen QZP … yet. :rofl:
With that said, everything above was inferred from posts made by those who did run it, and Saint’s salespage preview. :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

11 Likes

I assume the same thing is going to happen with Sex Mastery ultima?

1 Like

Just the fact that it develop all the virtue in you is amazing already put it down to go in a custom sub with emporer

1 Like

My take on it, starting as cold war propaganda based on the idea of
right-wing liberalism, or the start of neoliberal politics. We see the appropriation of protestant family values and rugged individualist cowboy as the romantic ideal for which the person is not allowed to participate communally as a person unless you achieve this. It is the hot take as a sort of anti-thesis of communism.

1 Like

Just the bold part. The rest makes almost no sense to non-Americans; and will have subjective meanings for Americans as well. :joy:

Can anyone confirm, is there any way to use ZP as a booster? There are a few titles here id rather just use for the occasional booster without going all-in on them.

Can we pls get a dedicated module for that in the q-store?

I can’t find it. I know he said it in one of these threads. I would send a support ticket.

1 Like

Good it is the only path. Be a man of action.

Weldone you chose wisely.

1 Like

Are you thinking about somebody like the Queen of England?

Technically Her Majesty has an empire and is a great woman and is a sovereign, but she is not leading the country - that is done by the Prime Minister and his Cabinet. She doesn’t have to be aggressive and make people submissive to her either because people know she is the Queen.

Same for the Japanese Emperor.

3 Likes

Emperor core or fearless as a module can be used.

Emperor is exactly it. It doesn’t make you aggressive or authoritarian lol

3 Likes

@Simon Yours is a different kind of intellect.

2 Likes

If I want to manifest my desires, open pathways to manifesting my desires through inspired action (not blood, sweat and tears). Would this new ZP be better for this? seeing as all the other products and formats are action orientated for the old 3D world of thinking and living.

3 Likes

Chosen is the Subliminal I was looking for from Day 1 of joining here!

2 years and $1500 plus $45 later it is finally here

7 Likes