Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I would think both rewritten and new titles. It would be insane if all 19 are released at once. We will see.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll try this.

You’re welcome

This is what I’m most excited about when it comes to ZP; the deeper internal changes and revelation when it comes to particular titles

However I must ask why did WANTED seem to you to be about physical appereance alone? From the sales page and my own experiences Wanted attracts not only through physical appearance alone but also through “depth of being”…

Also perhaps Wanted can also work to get a girlfriend through becoming someone every girl wants; most girls want what other girls want…do you think we should pick a sub based on our goals or who we want to BE?

A khan, a stark, and an emperor can all get rich but they are all different people internally; whats even more interesting is when we combine those people (through stacking or customs) then we get something even more unique(a full on khan is different from a wanted/stark/khan or a khan/sage)…this is what I love about subclub…but yeah thats my main question I’d like to propose to the forum.

Should we choose ZP based on our goals or based on who we would like to BE? How do these two ideas interact within a subliminal? Being is the foundation of reality creating after all…

3 Likes

It looks like it could work over zoom business meeting!
Did you find that your attendees were paying more attention to your presentation?
Your message was more clear to them and eventually were they more inclined to do business with you?
Was it working just on woman or on man too?

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves Here’s what Fire said:

5 Likes

Maybe they’ll do some kind of launch like last christmas where they will add some small new titles which works well in QZP at 50% off for 24h or something …

I really wonders what is the surprise fire was working on? Is there some new titles? Will there be gifts? Is there more titles than announced during the preview! How will they differenciate primal seduction vs Primal seduction Iron Throne if ZP has “innate” healing by it’s structure!

2 Likes

Both. We must remember that the next build is QZP and not just ZP.

Q will help with Goals and Action. ZP will help with Being.

8 Likes

When you say QZP do you mean stacking Qv2’s with Zp’s? i built two customs in preparation to stack with one ZP and currently wondering what would be the most effective title which is why I asked that question…

1 Like

QZP is the next build (like we have Qv2 now). A combination of the Quintessance tech which is what Qv1 and Qv2 was based on AND the Zero Point tech which SaintSovereign/Fire stumbled upon recently.

2 Likes

I like that response. It’s very clear. I’ve been wondering about ZP’s effects, and I wasn’t sure if ZP’s focus was mostly internal. Most reviews speak of it, but many have also said they barely disclosed their internal transformations vs. the external ones.

2 Likes

I bet most of the scripts that fire wrote these past few weeks are for old titles. But with ALZP they could probably take the physical shifting from Wanted and add it to that with some other things to make a Hero title. It would be cool to see a few new titles release all at the same time for ZP launch and public testing.

1 Like

I would summarize this as taking action/researching towards the desired goal?

1 Like

Yep that’s it

Limitless ZP and Alpha ZP, yes.
But WZP may interfere and make girls mainly see you for your attractiveness, not a bad thing, but like I said, I prefer recognition over attraction.

If I ran Wanted ZP again, just know it’s only for the physical shifting till something like HERO is out.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t know which (Q)ZP title would be most effective with your Qv2 customs.

My guess is a QZP title that is closer to the goals of both your customs. But if the 2 customs have different goals, I think an alpha title like Ascension QZP would work.

Some people are even theorizing that Limitless QZP could work.

Definitely a worthy ticket question.

1 Like

Bro it’s like listening to Wanted ZP and then going to train your chest, or using something like Minoxidil on your face for beard growth after listening to the sub like I did before, that’s taking specific action and it guides the subs consciously.

2 Likes

Seeing all the results of Wanted ZP has increased my desire to buy it by a million times

2 Likes

Has Wanted been confirmed as a preview title?

1 Like

Not yet. It will be delayed, if so.

1 Like