Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Based off of what I’ve seen, it happens in waves. They deregulate and then regulate with slightly more restrictions.

2 Likes

Slovakia restrictions ? are the bars open

UK seems to be clearing a little. Still need silly vacination passes to get into certain clubs though. Maybe one day we get a ZP that can just warp us to a reality with no covid.

7 Likes

Here in Quebec (Canada), we need to be vaccinated to go everywhere almost (except shopping). So, 85% of the population are vaccinated, only few people who are unvaccinated go to hospital, but the gov still has strict restriction like wearing a mask indoor, this weeks the dance floor reopened (with mask on… but you know hahaha)

2 Likes

Qv2 appears to be compatible with ZP.

If you are referring to Qv1, I don’t know.

As for custom ZP, it might be “a while”.

@aaa

Yes. See above sentences.

4 Likes

They will be fine. Your Terminus and Termites Squared ones, however, is another story. You’ll have cut exposure to those. 20 minutes MAXIMUM.

10 Likes

Our bars are going down :(, but still not that bad for us vaccinated.

1 Like

ZP builds won’t be available for quite some time, hence why we worked so hard to ensure Qv2’s compatibility with Zero Point.

12 Likes

Anyway, it seems like the “healing effect” of QZP also boost Qv2’s effectiveness… So at this point all customs are still enhanced if someone run only one title in QZP format.

1 Like

If wehave A QV2 in our stack,

Can we run 3 ZP and 1 QV2.

Or, should we run 2 ZP and 1 QV2?

3 Likes

No, it’s 3 total, so 1 Qv2 and 2 Qzp

7 Likes

From what I recall (there are way too many comments to link it) but i think it’s 3 titles max, so you choose how many ZP and how many Qv2 you want.

2 Likes

We all listen to survival instinct in one room whilst chanting “covid begoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

4 Likes

I had a dream (premonition?) last night that Fire’s secret surprise for the preview was HERO finally seeing the light of day :heart_eyes:

One can dream

9 Likes

So none of the testers has, as of yet, turned into balls of energy?

2 Likes

wow hope you are right :slight_smile:

1 Like

this was probably answered already but is it confirmed to have solace enhanced and ultrasonic

2 Likes

Saint said that one of the main benefits of the ZP tracks (like diamond and rich) have no ultrasonic parts, as some users can’t use them like they want to.

1 Like

I understood it as there was no need for hybrid tracks, but there still will be a choice of masked or ultrasonic. I could be wrong though.

Will the public preview not be coming anytime soon?

1 Like