Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@SaintSovereign A purely hypothetical question here. Say someone runs a Limitless or Quantum Limitless ZP for a considerable length of time only to prove without a doubt that we live in a simulation or that there is no after life ? That there is a multiverse?
That @DarkPhilosopher. & @RVconsultant are secretly yourself and @Fire ?
Is Subliminal Club responsibile then?

@James I know years ago there was some rumour running around that Saint and Fire were actually the same person. By day Saint operated as “Saint” after 6pm he evolved into Fire a relentless code breaker and script writer. These are false allegations Saint and Fire are in fact real people.

1 Like

Why does everybody always think that DarkPhilosopher is not what it seems? I mean, I am aware that the English language cannot fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts, but still there is only one DarkPhilosopher.

Then again, isn’t DarkPhilosopher more of a state of mind?

But don’t worry, by the time your mind has become aware to that degree, concepts like subliminals and SubClub will no longer exist. We call it the Subliminal Paradox: when the ultimate subliminal does its job, it will erase itself from existence.

12 Likes

Hypothetical sarcasm

@TheBoxingScientist
@DarkPhilosopher

Careful now. Hypothetical irony is free, it’s the hypothetical sarcasm you pay for, ironically.

5 Likes

Like tomorrow? :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

White Tiger shall we begin writing our ZP journals ?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Does it have a special section for QZP journals?

1 Like

DarkPhilosopher Black Adder and WhiteTiger are eating in a restaurant in china town.

Suddenly JCAST walks in excited with a big smile on his face.

WhiteTiger: Sorry but this is not the homeless food shelter you have the wrong place
DarkPhilosopher: Thats the legendarly JCAST
WhiteTiger: Oh sorry thought he was some homeless bloke

JCAST “I got a copy of Limitless ZP going to listen to it now”

JCAST gives everyone a warm smile then sits down cross legged in the middle of the restaurant. He plugs in his MP3 player and begins listening.

He begins to hear howling the doors of the restaurant burst open and the gust of wind hits him in the face. He begins to hear voices and an evil laugh and a voice says “James what do you want to know”

Three men with skulls surround him somehow he has summoned the demons of infinite knowledge.

JCAST’s light up with excitement “I want to know everything…everything”

The voice laughs “ahahhahahahahah”

The restaurant begins to shake the roof begins to cave in…

The excitement in JCASTs eyes turn to terror “noooo noooo i know too much my head my head” he screams in agony clutching his head in his hands. People scream and run in terror out of the restaurant.

Suddenly his head explodes

DarkPhilosopher “I think SC need to lower the power of Limitless ZP”

Black Adder and White Tiger begin laughing

7 Likes

I would never walk in anywhere with a big smile on my face.

tumblr_nwybj8HJfZ1s3y9slo1_500

1 Like

I know I look like I live in the woods but wow

5 Likes

That’s considerably less disturbing than being surrounded by three men WITHOUT skulls.

4 Likes

The lack of context is baffling
What is the purpose of the skulls?
Party favors?

They usually keep your brain from mushing around. He didn’t say they had EXTRA skulls.

This shit is getting annoying, y’all. We have the Emperor’s Lounge specifically for crap like this.

11 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N
:rofl:

No reconciliation. He just dont want to hear about ancient alien technology from Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.
Because we going to have brand new , fresh, educational technology from Starfleet academy " J.L.Picard holodeck edition"

1 Like

A N N O Y A N C E

It really isn’t that hard to NOT derail a thread

5 Likes

I know its been already long drive. we waiting just like you . Chill out

1 Like

This is probably not the best thread to follow to find balanced, grounded responses. It’s more of an extended, desperate fever-pitch of hype, excitement, and speculation kind of thing.

7 Likes