Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

You nailed it Bro :rofl:

1 Like

58 likes is definitely the most I’ve ever seen here.

1 Like

I’ve noticed you saying “Are you watching closely” before.

Is this a reference to The Prestige? Love that movie!

I imagine in the future coming back to read this thread, similar to re-watching a long running anime, only to be confronted with the reality of filler, lol.

I saw that there were 40 new posts since the last Saint posted and thought there must be something happening.

Alas, for t’was naught save filler.

5 Likes

Good thing we have the “summarize” button. Condenses this thread down to 100 post right now

1 Like

I’ve never used that one, before. That’s good to know.

can we distinguish the diffence in terminology of QZP and ZP quintessence zero point differing from what is actually zero point . is it a build variant like ultima?

Teaching a hyped community how to behave in a ZP main thread:

2 Likes

In terms of terminology, QZP = Q + ZP. Basically QZP is a combination of the Quintessance build that we have been using for a while (Q and Qv2 with probably an advance in this Q build to Qv3 or Q+) AND the Zero Point build that was recently and miraculously discovered.

Yes, we can consider it as “just another build” to simplify understanding this concept. Q is a build, Qv2 is a build, Ultima is a build, and similarly QZP is a build (with its own unique properties).

4 Likes

Where is this thing?! I must needs make use of it!

Go to the first post and the summarize button is beneath it

6 Likes

My friend, today thou hast made a difference…

in one life, and very possibly in the lives of many

10 Likes

Then we are clearly in good company :mage:

5 Likes

You’re right. That should be reserved for the Main Discussion Thread

1 Like

Yes, while I enjoy how whimsical everyone gets when the hype hits the ceiling, let’s keep things a bit more on topic. :wink:

The funny thing is, we’re really not “hyping.” I’m posting real experiences from the real testers, who can tell you themselves that I’m not picking the “good” reviews while ignoring a bunch of bad ones. Zero Point is just performing that well. I didn’t even post some of the more ridiculous results, the ones that would make people really go crazy because I’m not sure if those will be the standard experience for most of you.

You know you’ve made a good product when all you have to do is keep copypasting your customers’ results and then reciting some song lyrics to get everyone ready to pop.

34 Likes

Can we get a teaser on the release date?

4 Likes

I cannot. :frowning:
We may still add more programs to the preview.

20 Likes

I, too, have been watching this thread daily with earnest looking forward to the releases, but I realize that all good things take time. As the old saying goes, “Fine wine takes time.” I’m really excited about ZP previews that will be released specifically Paragon, Rich (hopefully both versions but the Crypto version would be truly amazing) and the Alpha Leadership. I’ve been a member for a year, and although I post very little, I read the posts on this board almost daily. Subclub is an amazing company because the people behind it always want to improve the company and themselves. Have a good night from Asia, y’all.

11 Likes

Yes, please. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This means that there will be more tests?