Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I’m tempted, but the Rick tangent is already enough :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. It would be nice if that version is differentiated as Version B. It would not be fair to attribute all the results of the testing done so far to a more generalized version released later as the final product.

Thank you for pointing out my spelling error.

Did you apply?

I’m curious, did SC halt work on the other enhancement projects such as name/voice embed or Q automation after this ZP thread started?

1 Like

From this post, it looks like they are still working on it

Thank you for answering questions with links to official posts.

4 Likes

You’re welcome

1 Like

Can’t believe 1 typo ran away into all this, this forum is a great family/community

11 Likes

So if I am building a new custom now ,
Since the major titles are going to be converted to ZP in the near future ,
can I eliminate the major title core from custom and only include the modules ?
(eg , if I want to build seduction custom ,
can I include all useful modules and remove the PS Q core from the custom ? )

That way I can take advantage of ZP and the custom modules ?

4 Likes

Is ZP affecting only the internal state(point of origin) of the listener or did this technology also enhance the physical shifting tech? cause i can see from previous posts people report zp wanted actually made them appear more handsome/symmetrical

1 Like

This is why you’re seeing a lot of haters and troublemakers suddenly popping up. :wink:

Suddenly, people are coming here and telling us how to run this business or “improve” our products so they can claim some kind of ownership. When we decline, they get mad and throw a hissy fit.

Can’t stop this revolution, y’all.

33 Likes

There will be a bunch of people from subclub being refused in the small weiner club… :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I still feel like sub club should either rename Diamond or make a new product just for the size and call it BIGGUS DICKUS

9 Likes

That’s just because it kind of rhymes with “INVICTUS”. :laughing:

6 Likes

Which subliminals did you use for that ?:thinking:

1 Like

Don’t expose my plans like that 🥲

2 Likes
5 Likes

This again? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

BIGGUS DIGGUS

It needs to happen