Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Fire will spread a fire :). I really wonder which one is better, 5 minutes or 7 minutes in length.

2 Likes

There is no problem with lack of kindness
In case if there is no harshness in speech
I dropped wanted and emperor
Cuz wanted was making me pre-arrogant like Invictus (saying BS for no reason) and emperorZP was kinda clashing with khan

1 Like

Enough, everyone. Drop it and get back on track.

24 Likes

I dunno I read somewhere u said that
Anyways as I said it is not valid
Everyone has a qualification in different parts of life

Even SaintSovereign is typing! Man!

3 Likes

No, running 9 different titles, even at 5 minutes each, is not a good idea.

You are going to be overextending yourself into way too many areas - it is the same reason why we recommend building a focused custom, rather than adding everything at once.

I’m not sure how many times @SaintSovereign and I have said this, but guys, this really isn’t something to be playing around with. Overexposure is a tricky thing, because overexposure masks itself with… overexposure. You don’t realize it until you lower the loops, and feel the massive changes and have the reconciliation fog lift.

ZP is extremely potent, it influences and develops your whole being. Don’t cheat yourself out of the growth by trying to get around the recommendations in pursuit of greater gains.

It doesn’t end well.

Have the patience and the wisdom to support your evolution, and you’ll reap the rewards a thousandfold.

51 Likes

When high My cognitive abilities are better

Now this is a good answer
Thanks mehn

2 Likes

Just know that 9-13 sub is too much even if you feel okay everytime you stop for a few days you start being anxious as hell bro…

That’s how much you’re abusing your mind

And I’m not trying to be mean man, you don’t need fire or Saint to tell you that I can tell you that please listen…

Even if it would be okay that’s too much goal, think about a real life application you can’t become everything at once (boxing champion - archer Master - multi billionaire - singer - charmer of thousands woman- super spiritual guru guy, etc…)

Love and peace bru✌️

6 Likes

I am in my 6th day of washout and waiting for more washout

4 Likes

I hope you’ll be okay
Please take care

4 Likes

Thanks bro
Sorry for not expressing love
But believe me it’s subconscious action
My subconscious just omitted the fact that I should give love for your last line when you wrote love and peace
But believe me I help in anyway I can

4 Likes

Another thing I realized is that 1 year is more than enough for having one round of 35 titles
So yeah
I am 21 and got plenty of time for integrating a lot of positive programming in my subconscious
Actually 39 titles

2 Likes

Why does this matter? Enjoy the shorter listening time and run your stack.

13 Likes

I am really debating running QL ZP with Dragon Reborn ZP
I want to test the boundaries of my intelligence

2 Likes

Wouldn’t stage 1 of each put you through a lot of healing and recon?

1 Like

It’s entirely possible.

1 Like

Run both
You can have 3 titles
And in ZP, less is more

And are you willing to take that chance and push through the healing cycle?
Knowing you, you’d want to do it for 2 months per stage, right?

If anything, I think you could do better with Dr st1 + mogul.

1 Like

I see what you did there. :joy: