Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

You don’t need 100 hookers . You need one and if she try to hire you for sex ,you know for sure those subs work

12 Likes

If a hooker used Diamond they would have to use the jaws of life to pry them both apart.

1 Like

Going to be awesome!!

Hahahhaha, y’all crack me up sometimes. Needed a good laugh after today. Long day, lots of difficulties when it should’ve been easy.

Right now, not too many experiences posted regarding the new versions. Everyone is still coping with the washout recon from QZP Mk. II (myself included — I’m also testing, just not commenting so I don’t poison the well). I suspect I’m about a day, we’re going to see some phenomenal feedback.

24 Likes

why was Mk. ll that bad was it at lvl 5 in power?

No, Saint said Mk II was level 2 of 5.

EDIT: Whoops, Voytek was right, level 1 of 5, nice catch @StateOfBeing !

1 Like

Wrong, he said it had been cut down to level 1, guys.

2 Likes

Yeah, if I remember correctly different power levels would be reserved for different type of builds… But the main objective with the QZP was to reduce reconciliation.

4 Likes
4 Likes

How to apply?

Scroll up to the first post and the application link will be right there

1 Like

We’re getting close, everyone.

Unfortunately, we’re also going to stop talking about how Zero Point works, since the scam “producers” love to steal our ideas and pretend they’re actually implementing them. I could release a whitepaper on ZP and I suspect they wouldn’t even be able to understand it, since it’s exceptionally high level technology, but still — not taking chances. Their entire business model seems to revolve around parroting our ideas and hoping people forget to ask for a refund. In other words, scamming.

Our IP lawyer has long wanted us to pursue legal remedies, but we wanted to pour every resource we have into developing Zero Point and the tech upgrades to our backend, but now that we’re nearing the end of those projects, we’ll start discussing it.

48 Likes

Congrats on getting close Saint & Fire

It probably will be a good idea to keep things under wraps going forward. Place the tech as an industry secret and get legal to hermetically seal that shit going forward - scammers begone!

Yes in theory we will know how ZP works but best to not have a full description. From what it sounds like we can just run the sub, push play and then get on with our lives and what we need to do (and have a blast doing it of course)

4 Likes

Saint is chilling listening to ZP ultrasonics of the new Spartan Combat…suddenly terrorists break into the hotel room. Saint powered by ZP goes into fight mode

5 Likes

Awesome progress, can’t wait to try it out

And now the wait begins for custom QZP, if things are going this well

I don’t know too much about how my computer works. I still use it. We don’t have to know much about how these subs work either. As @Nemesis said before, just press play and you’re good to go.

3 Likes

That is great news!

I’m proud of being part of this community :grin:. I still have memories regarding the announvement of New Dawn and even PrimalTech… Time flies so fast.

9 Likes

Isn’t it crazy how this has rapidly outpaced the development of Q+?

3 Likes