Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Ohhh yeah, the part of you where decision emanates before some of your learning (good or bad) hijack it!

3 Likes

Where there is no such thing as “impossible”

2 Likes

Hoping there is am improved imprinting script in it cause from the posts so far it seem like it may have gotten a rewrite

I was just reading about the core self yesterday

2 Likes

Hmm…what would a Libertine ZP be like? Could PS ZP incorporate libertine aura like how PSITU did? Would ZP solve the mystery of the waning aura problem?

It’s more like, the nature of the Primer script is inherently “healing.” I can’t really say more than that. :wink:

13 Likes

What if there was a way to dissolve the idea there’s a difference between the “new” and “old” realities? :wink:

18 Likes

We can still create healing specific subs, and early tests are showing that these are incredible. I’m just saying that we don’t need to flood Zero Point titles with healing scripts for them to work properly.

18 Likes
NSFW!!!
10 Likes

Awesome!

Super fast and mind-boggling results, with minimal recon (IIRC, I stand corrected if not) - ZP DR is in the cards for my future I think. :smiley:

3 Likes

I want to run DR ZP as a booster.

1 Like

I want to run ZP ANYTHING.

8 Likes

How about ZP everything Instead?

2 Likes

ZP: ALL THE SUBS yes

4 Likes

How about an alpha confidence sub called “ZP: I AM THE SENATE”

3 Likes

Nice one
How about ultimate politician sub ZP: Mace Brutus Windu :grin:

3 Likes

It’s kind of funny I put healing module that I wanted to run next year in my major this year cause I decided not to run any healing modules next year, feel like zero point going to be my best friend, but it crazy how this will work out for me

This is some meta level stuff.I can see why ZP is being reported as so effective. The name zero point makes even more sense now.

I know we’ll have to wait longer to have these results, but since ZP seems to change someone from their origin, does that mean results would be more permanent… Like becoming who you were always… Forgetting about the past.

1 Like

If my personal theory is right, yes. Zero Point isn’t necessarily as much of becoming as Be-ing.

I wonder if this sudden development of ZP has anything to do with Sage Immortal coming out and that person finding that very old spiritual text that Saint mentioned a few weeks back :thinking:

#thelawofuse

7 Likes