Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Awesome!! It’s gonna be a long night, I guess. Hope I can sleep after Chosen+Wanted!!
Thank you guys!!!

My intution told me to stay awake (I literally got ready for bed 2 hours ago) and I’m glad I did, now I can listen to these! (It’s 3am now, let’s see if they make me sleepy :joy:)

You guys are actually killing me.

I’m genuinely about to cry with the Ebon Manuever, Remeberance and Untouchable modules :sob::sob::sob:.

You don’t realise what you’ve done.

6 Likes

yes around 1 to 2 pm

been thinking about combining chosen zp with the commander ultima

1 Like

Omg these new modules @Fire curated sound amazing!! @SaintSovereign You guys are literal masterminds!!

I felt like I was immersed in several different dimensions just hy reading the descriptions!!!

2 Likes

That’s definitely an interesting combo.Any thoughts on a third sub, or are you going to play one of them twice.

my third sub would be Wanted ZP you can lead people better especially the stubborn kind of people if you are Liked, Desired, and WANTED.

3 Likes

I’m also going to be running Wanted and Chosen. Two good subs. The best of luck!

3 Likes

Happened to me to. I couldn’t sleep so went up and I saw Saint’s post :smiley:

4 Likes

Damn was just about to go to sleep when I saw the drop haha

Not sure if I wanna listen to it before bed but now I can’t stop thinking about listening to it so might be kept awake all night regardless lol

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I didn’t feel anything beside drowsiness…

Here is my journal entry for my first two loops :point_down:

2 Likes

Im 11 min in, I feel awake and have not slept anything :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hahaha, I’m about to go to bed!

1 Like

Is 21 days including rest days?

So, when’s the rest of the titles coming? Perhaps we can see Paragon and/or PS ZP coming tomorrow? :stuck_out_tongue:

No it’s not. It’s 26 days with rest days

3 Likes

Doing my first loop of WANTED now. Feeling pretty good, but the masking track is weird. I assume it’s the solace version that I have not used.

1 Like

All ZP titles come with solace now I believe so yes, if you’re used to the older mask it might seem weird the first few times.

2 Likes

Now my watch begins for RICH so I can run CHOSEN and RICH together like the recommendations.

night-gathers-and-now-my-watch-begins

4 Likes

Lol woke up in the middle of the night and thought: It’s here. And there it is.

Now I have to wait for limitless

2 Likes

Please keep lying to me from now on, thanks.

3 Likes