Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@GoldenTiger you better believe it.

Fuuuuck, I just went from like 20 to 100 on a 0-100 hype scale :eyes:

Everybody here after the release of Hero ZPsuperman-sun (1)

6 Likes

Yea I would definitely like a title that focuses 100% on physical shifting.

4 Likes

Sorry for being behind on some of the most important information regarding ZP and QZP, but let’s say I’d like to just run one title, I would listen to one loop of the 15 minute file every other day? Or 3 loops every other day? I’m so sorry, olease don’t judge me :pray:

2 Likes

Yo…it’s all good. Delete the second post. It isn’t necessary. The first question needs to be answered for clarification anyway. Someone asked something about that earlier and I was a little confused. Your question isn’t stupid, since I’d like clarification.

2 Likes

You can choose if you run 1 loop every other days or if you want 3 loop every other day, it depends of how many loops you can handle so make sure to monitor your levels of energy, start with one loop and you can try going up to three if you want.

Testers were doing 1 loop every other days, but the brain can process 3 loops (they can come from the same sub or three different ones).

3 Likes

What is the single best title to go from zero to owning a business that you can live off of from the preview titles? Kinda of a ridiculous ask but a man is frustrated.

1 Like

I guess now that Saint and Fire have seen the full potential of ZP during testing with the old titles, they will start creating new titles that will really blow our minds. Can’t await the announcement tomorrow!

2 Likes

After tomorrow I’ll be able to plan ahead for next week and decide which stack to run.

Then I can get my journal ready to go as well, good times!

4 Likes

Although you may be tempted to run much more loops than recommended since 15 minutes every other day is so different from your habitual listening protocol it’s really unnecessary when it comes to experiencing profound transformational shifts. ZP also requires of you to give it some room to unfold its true potential hence running it every other day is the optimal pattern. As Saint mentioned before, we will also need periodical washouts when strong integration takes place. That integration feels so natural and ethereal that you may think that nothing is going on within your reality but if you take a closer look at your thinking and behavioral patterns you’ll notice that you’re not the same guy deep down.

17 Likes

Something I forgot about my time with the ZP tests: on 3 separate occasions, I bought a shirt at Goodwill which just spoke to me. I knew they’d look good on me.

And they do.

The wife was really into the first one.

30 Likes

Man, you’re looking really good in that picture. Great transformation! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Of all the titles being proposed for the preview, nobody has suggested “LoveBomb”. I wonder how good it would be as a ZP?

6 Likes

We will announce the titles in the morning. @Fire is literally still scripting like an absolute madman, hahaha. He’s been at it for around six days, nonstop. Once we developed the framework, it became so much easier.

45 Likes

And fire’s surprise too? :smiley:

1 Like

Did @Fire play limitless ZP? He’s limitless right now

3 Likes

I hear its the redheaded stepchild of SubClub, but if Ultimate Artist were ever a ZP I would be over the moon!!

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Will the sales pages for ZP be different or updated?

4 Likes

I feel like a kid waiting for christmas… how the clock seems to run slower and slower, the closer we got to the time we could open the presents.

8 Likes

1 Like