Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

They are release candidates, technically. But, who knows what we can learn once this goes wide.

7 Likes

Thats Great! :relaxed:

Those of you wanting to run an all ZP stack, take notice. This tester is running R.I.C.H., Wanted and “Picard ZP.”

30 Likes

Woah, this stack is tempting!

That feeling seems to be created by QZP’s unique introspective ability… Self acceptance, self love which turns into the highest confidence level!

6 Likes

Hmm. So tempted to run the RICH WANTED Picard stack.

7 Likes

That would be my stack…

1 Like

Holy trinity :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wonder if Picard has any intellectual components given he was a very wise and intelligent captain

1 Like

It’s more focused on leadership traits. Remember, it’s not REALLY based on Picard, I just used him as a archetype to describe the title.

17 Likes

If this is the case then Wanted, Picard and Sage would make you a very well-rounded individual. Hope a spiritual sub will be part of the preview.

2 Likes

I am not sure if alpha has to always lead but if I want to be alpha without leading would be there any other ZP title for that?

1 Like

Stark ,Khan, Emperor

2 Likes

I’m having reconciliation reading this thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Why? You are doing well. When it is time for you to use ZP, you will outshine many users.

crushed my dream of a leadership-instead-of-fame Stark alternative.

1 Like

Please Lord Jesus let there be a spiritual sub.

3 Likes

Ascension too.

Also, am sure you can use Picard QZP to lead your own life in the direction you want. It need not be used to lead others. But lets see its sales page before deciding that ofcourse.

This review had the tester having a life full of women and customers. And nothing about leading others. So it could work for you too.

4 Likes

Since the QZP tests are going so well especially with the physical shifting, are you going to add more physical shifting into subs like Emperor and Khan. I know both of those have some kind of fat burning scripting and maybe muscle building too, but will the rewrites include more than just those?

7 Likes

Not sure if this has been answered before, or if this question is to early to answer… but are there any titles that are definitively not able to be scripted in the Zero Point format?

I know early on when Saint disclosed ZP to the forum he mentioned that some titles would not translate well to ZP, curious if that’s the case still.

4 Likes

@Lion is correct.

2 Likes