Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@Simon if we have results regarding how ZP stacking works

This was the original plan :

And :

Finally we know that stacking ZP works well! And that the 15-20 minutes prototype works well.

I can say with relative confidence, that according to the original plan, QZP would be ready for a public preview.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to try Alpha Leadership as Economy Management student :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ain’t no getting off this train we’re on.

26 Likes

Unstoppable.

16 Likes

Have you come to the final stage of testing? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Same study background, have you tried out HoM? amazing!

2 Likes

Saint, can you please tell us the approximate price of the new title?

1 Like

Oh we are colleagues! Not yet, I think it will be really good to stack HoM with Alpha Leadership.

1 Like

Seems like the fleeting phenomena of Flow is soon easily accessible on demand :smiley:

3 Likes

This has become my favourite time of the night…Simply just watching the hype on this thread is so exciting when Saint when wakes up.

I will redo my prediction… There is definitly an announcement coming soon :grin:

3 Likes

I agree. Seems like we wouldn’t need a public test with such astounding results. Maybe the first QZP release will be sooner than expected.

3 Likes

Maybe even today… :smirk:

3 Likes

11 Likes

I read somewhere on this thread that the price will go from $35 to around $50 for major titles

2 Likes

Its a free upgrade if you already have QV2 titles.

2 Likes

18 Likes

I think public testing will begin next week

Emperor
Diamond
Stark

7 Likes

I’m jumping on the Stark+Wanted train!

I really hope they will put more masculine characteristic while upgrading Stark!

8 Likes

He meant for the new titles like the Alpha Leadership QZP aka Picard QZP title when it releases

3 Likes