Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I will strongly consider it. I am admittedly very impulsive and was excited to run wanted zp. But yes I can see how paragon would be more valuable to run at first, especially if it builds up a stronger foundation.

I’m looking forward to Diamonds release tomorrow. Glad it’s getting an early release lol.

2 Likes

It was not. :slight_smile:
The secret is yet to be unveiled.

25 Likes

I want Paragon to be released. Need that physical healing.

2 Likes

someone may have run SnarkQ by accident… :upside_down_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

You’ll want to do them back to back, especially if you want to experience the “Zero Point Perceptual Shift,” where suddenly, nothing feels exactly “right” anymore. :wink:

It usually occurs around 17-20 minutes into your stack. Those who ran the hour long versions got it about 30 minutes in.

I’m not going to describe it so the hype haters can’t claim that I’m making up the ZP results or influencing you all somehow. It’s interesting seeing just how many people are hoping that ZP fails.

30 Likes

Are you or Fire going to unveil it anytime soon?

3 Likes

SOMEbody needs to

1 Like

and then there’s the people like me thinking “Maybe THIS is what’ll fix me”

6 Likes

Bruh :exploding_head:
We’re not even done with this hype yet and you say “yet to be unveiled” :joy:

My inner self keeps saying “please be HERO, please be HERO

I’m sure as hell learning a lot from you about how to create hype and deliver it the best way, will be very useful for my marketing endeavors :wink:

6 Likes

Make sure you re-read:

3 Likes

I have been feeling like that for days dude. I can only imagine it being magnified running Limitless ZP and Regeneration ZP

Things just don’t feel right at all
I thought it was just me

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I want this! Let the hype train restart!!

What do you mean “things don’t feel right?” like an emptiness, like you are not the same person? It’s wierd.

And some more hype hahaha

2 Likes

Maybe not fix me but expand on what Dragon Reborn and the ZP test titles have done

3 Likes

Definitely not the same person but that something has got to change. I can’t and won’t allow my life to remain the way it is. This is not how I’m supposed to be
It’s as if Zero Point forces you to see the Mirror’s Truth
Oddly enough the name of one of my favorite songs

4 Likes

Ohhhh, because your identity change and you can see some incongruence between who you are and your life situation?

4 Likes

More than " some" but yeah . Nailed it

2 Likes

At least tell us if you felt the changes were seamless. Also some people describe it like they were always like this, and that they never really did change. But of course they did change…

1 Like

18 Likes

@GoldenTiger The only other way to describe it is that I am not where I should be. I don’t belong where I currently am and I’m not yet who I need to be but both will happen and soon

4 Likes