Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

Generalized message meant for nobody in particular.

You should likely let a human being grow and develop on their own naturally before you start adding outside stimuli. We’ve already messed with our children enough, our crappy food makes their bodies mature faster, our technology and environment makes them lose their imagination (and encourages bad behavior). And I’m sure there’s enough subliminal advertising going on already aimed at them. I wouldn’t want to bombard them with thousands of subliminal messages on top of all that.

Subliminals are like a vaccine, they give our brains the answer without having to discover it for themselves. Our brains should really be provided with challenges to overcome so they evolve on their own first. It’s how we evolve and grow.

So definitely don’t start subliminals too young. Instead provide them with enough brain teasers, and find a good school that stimulates all parts of the brain. And as a caretaker spend time with a child, don’t rely on technology to do it all for you.

3 Likes

There are more benefits to exposing a youngster with subliminal’s than there are negatives. As you said, we’re constantly bombarded by negative stimuli. That’s not a natural way to grow up, is it? You certainly need something to counteract it, and I believe subliminal’s, meditation, removing yourself from the crowd so to say is the best way to do that.

But then again, as you said, one should not aim too much at technology for growth as it may unbalance you as a person, by growing too quickly, because of its unnatural fashion.

If you want your child to grow up naturally, comfortably, and in general in a positive manner. You’re best off getting him or her far away from the mainstream public, television and smartphones, and finally social media. Our environments are toxic to humans in all conceivable ways. Luckily you can always look within for guidance. But whoever tells you to do that? Meditation is for hippies right, lol? Sure that’s why the most successful people are doing it on a daily basis.

Arghh, what does it even matter, I’m not an authority of course. People are sick, haha.

The Great Awakening? The Great Division ya mean… or separating the wheat from the chaff? Plain and simple if you ask me. HAHA!

2 Likes

Yeah right

Yeah, right! :wink:

I simply don’t want anybody to get insulted thinking I’m targeting them when in fact I’m just stating my opinion about the topic itself.

Come on, Hermit, tell us how you really feel. :wink:

I often think of exposing a young child to subs as being similar to exposing them to heavy weightlifting. It may stunt their growth or even cause deformities. Gymnastics can still be done because it works with bodyweight. But one should not use the usual barbells and such. Those are strong outside stimuli. Which is how I see subliminals.

And I agree, it is best to raise a child somewhere in the more rural areas with minimal digital interference and locally sourced non-processed foods. At least during the formative years. And of course see to it that the parents contribute most to their upbringing, not schools, people on the street or especially TV.

But to be on topic, QL obviously works on a much broader spectrum, addressing a great many things, while Limitless by itself encourages normal development by providing a guideline in the right direction. Even so, I wouldn’t expose my child to Limitless continuously, I’d go for two days of exposure and 5 rest days rather than the other way around.

1 Like

And yet you took my obviously sarcastic comment as criticism

It’s just too intense for a minor.

3 Likes

Ya’ll chill. Enough conflict for today.

1 Like

How long would you run particular stages of QLQ, guys? I’m thinking about devoting 70 days to each stage from 1 to 3 and then run the 4th one for a bit longer (like 100-140 days).

I like the Benchmark idea.

Have particular projects or tasks that are associated with each stage. Once you are able to perform the task or do the project to your satisfaction then you know you’ve gotten what you wanted to get from that stage. This can be paired with a ‘minimum acceptable time period’. It’s usually going to be somewhere between 1-3 months. With the benchmark approach you may decide to extend a stage as long as it feels relevant.

I’ve also been playing with approaches to stage transition. I think this is another area which you can adjust to meet your preferences.

Lately, when I’m about 1 week before the end of a stage, I start to layer a loop of the next stage. And for the beginning 1 or 2 weeks of the next stage, I play about a loop a day of the previous stage. But you could do it longer. In other words, you could spend 2 months with QL stage 2 and then move on to QL stage 3 but continue playing QL stage 2.

So you have some room to play around with it.

1 Like

That’s an interesting idea I’ll take into account adjusting my stacks and multistage programs. Thank you for your suggestion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mentalchemist I was thinking 90 days for each stage

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot! I’m wondering wouldn’t it be better for me to run Emperor which contains QL liteand supirt it with BLU later on. Besides, I tested Limitless for two days last spring and it made me cognitivily numb. My capacities decreased to the point I gave up on the sub.

1 Like

Up to you. I was looking at getting each stage thoroughly ingrained. Its what I plan to do if I don’t purchase an Ultima Custom at some point

It’s a difficult choice… Any way the baseline of my reasoning was to get healed first and then optimize my brain functioning before moving to building the foundations.

1 Like

Did you think about playing Stage 2 and 3 for less days since both are included in Stage 4 which you can play for more than 90 days?

I went for a month each. I like JCast’s idea, but I doubt if I’d have the patience.

Do keep in mind that the stages tend to have scripting that makes you feel when it’s time to move on. I remember one stage where I became completely irritable when it was time to move on, another where I became bored with everything.As soon as I went to the next stage, things cleared up.

1 Like

I thought about it and I will probably go the full 90 days with each stage of QL when I start running it. That said I doubt I will run it with Elixir. I would rather run Executive and BLU on alternate days alongside QL.

1 Like

What about single programs, doe they contain that kind of scripting too? I mean, a scripting that makes you feel when it’s time to finish to listening to the sub.

I remember when I was listening to Khan ST 3, although I had been listening to if for 30 days and wanted switch to the final stage I got a feel that was not the right time… unfortunately, I ignored it.

I’m sure Elixir will be a great support to QLQ St1, at least that’s what comes to mind when you’re reading the descriptions of both programs.

QLQ ST 1:

Before unleashing the power of Quantum, your whole nervous system (and not just the brain) needs to be in an optimal condition. This means extensive repairs of physical damages, rebalancing of hormones and nutrients, restoration of optimal functioning, rewiring of existing neural patterns for higher efficiency, preparation for new, even more, optimized neural connections, strengthening of existing areas, and creation of new connections.

Furthermore, Quantum Re-Balance will free you from limiting beliefs and emotional trauma, remove and release any creative blocks you might have, as well as pave the way for the development of rapid and easy understanding.

And this is how Elixir would foster it:

Elixir Ultima allows you to heal yourself of any limiting belief or trauma, as well as boost your physical healing abilities directly.

Elixir will help you root out any and all insecurities, limiting and negative beliefs, pain, negativity, and traumas.

1 Like

No idea. Most subs eventually give a feeling of being mentally tired of the same thing over and over. But I don’t know if that is the same as the multi-stage scripting.