Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

You running QL ST1?

Yup.

Iā€™ve never had a sub so immediately noticeable before.

Iā€™m actually running it 1:1 with Spartan but it seems to be overwhelming that somewhat. I might adjust the ratio between the two. Maybe 3:2 Spartan to QL.

Itā€™s also possible theyā€™re actually potentiating each other since both work on balancing hormones etc.

Spartan:

QL:

This means extensive repairs of physical damages, rebalancing of hormones and nutrients, restoration of optimal functioning, rewiring of existing neural patterns for higher efficiency, preparation for new, even more optimized neural connections, strengthening of existing areas and creation of new connectionsā€¦

Or it could be QL is just enhancing something immediately noticeable, e.g. raising serotonin levels or something similar.

6 Likes

Got it. Wise choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

KhanSt1. Iā€™m running with this mega stack Khan ST1 + QL ST1. So far my mind is opening up. I feel like Iā€™m 8 years old, creative and open to ideas.

6 Likes

Daaaaaaaaamn thatā€™s a POWER stack. Ultimate mind and body evo :smiley:

1 Like

How you noticed it is overwhelming?

I was feeling a strong masculine energy while listening to Spartan, but since adding QL that feeling has faded to the background. I seem to be sensitive to the effects of QL for whatever reason, so dialing it back a bit may allow Spartan to be more noticeable again. Basically Iā€™m looking for a balance between the two, I donā€™t want either to dominate.

1 Like

Uhhhā€¦ well, I mean, I guess you could try and see what happens, hahaha. Who knows until someone experiments. You could get amazing results or none at all.

3 Likes

Depends on your level of growth. I could probably get away with running QL with EoG, but I probably couldnā€™t with Khan. Business-wise, Iā€™m good (finally). The stuff Khan touches onā€¦ not so much.

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

3 Likes

Saint,
Could you please answer my PM. Thanks.

Will Beyond limitless be upgraded to quantum tech? or maybe even be remade?

5 Likes

I donā€™t think Beyond Limitless is really needed with Quantum Limitless. I think QL actually surpasses that. It should be more in line when youā€™re using just the regular Limitless v1/2, but not with QL.

3 Likes

Who said anything about beyond limitless being used with QL? I was just wondering incase i dont buy QL. Maybe i am just using emperor v3 and would like an upgraded beyond limitless to use it with.

Why not have a supercharger accompany a sub?

Although the current ones, including Beyond Limitless, work fine, there have been requests for new ones specifically for the multi-stage programs. Upgrades as well.

I donā€™t know how much upgrading is possible in an 8 minute script, it may already be as optimized as it gets. But there may or may not be options for a Beyond Quantum Limitless.

Shhh! Not too loud or blackadder will start a hype thread for it. :wink:

4 Likes

yes please

1 Like

I canā€™t see why Beyond Limitless wouldnā€™t be useful with Quantum Limitless.

2 Likes

Be vewy vewy quietā€¦

3 Likes

Well, I assumed that you were going to use it along with QL seeing that it was posted in this thread.

1 Like

It seems that all the characteristics of Beyond Limitless is in QL. Thatā€™s why. I might be wrong, but thatā€™s what it seems like.

1 Like