Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

I’d assume Quantum Limitless but limitless Q would be faster.

Depends on where you are in regards to what it needs to do. The first few stages are preparatory in nature. Each works on a certain part to firmly embed that in you, before the final stage combines them all. If you are already in a good place from running a lot of subs or doing a lot of inner work, Q may work better. If you still need a lot of work, the separation in stages may be better.

Assuming Q crams a lot more information into the sub, the end result may be that they are about the same in speed, so running Q for 4 months would have the same effect as running each stage for 1 month.

That is, until multistage Limitless goes Q. That one will turn you into a mentalist.

2 Likes

This needs to be emphasized.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I’m new in the forum. Although been reading a lot of your discussions since 2019 October. I want to thank the top contributors who made it possible for me to look for the information I needed. I just decided today to create my forum account to somewhat contribute and create questions.

My current focus right now is personal development by studying NLP via Udemy and some ebooks that I have. I’m still working as the “IT guy” of a company which I’m glad that we were provided a work from home arrangement due to the COVID quarantine.

Our working hours was greatly reduced and I want to use this opportunity for training and studying.

Since running QL my study habits was consistent and improved which I’m very happy of. As much I would like to detail my experience - sad to say I didn’t create a journal, my bad…

Here’s my current stack for 2020, all in Masked version:

January (30 days)

Overnight loop
	Emperor
	Primal
	QL ST1

Daytime (when possible)
	QL ST1

February (30 days)

Overnight loop
	Emperor
	Primal
	QL ST2

Daytime (when possible)
	QL ST2

March (30 days)

Overnight loop
	Emperor
	Primal
	QL ST3

Daytime (when possible)
	QL ST3

April (30 days)

Overnight loop
	Emperor
	Primal
	QL ST4 (switched to QL Q when it was available)

Daytime (when possible)
	QL ST4 (switched to QL Q when it was available)

By May 9th (30 days)

Overnight loop
	Khan Q ST1
	QL Q ST4

Daytime (when possible)
	QL Q ST4

It’s almost May 9th, I’m proud that I was able to do the 30days without changing my line up, must be the QL working on that. Why Khan next? I would like to prepare myself for this ‘new world’ after this COVID quarantine. I still do have goals for that but for now I do need the Khan Q ST1 Total Breakdown, long story.

But since this is the QL thread, let’s focus on that :slight_smile:

I have been running QL Q ST4 daytime during my work and study time, even overnight loop. Which I really have a lot of exposure of it. I didn’t get any headache, although still have that easy to anger if someone disturbs me while I’m doing something but that also happens before the Q version.

I understand that SaintSoverign mentioned that:

“This has been my experience too, as well as the experiences of our offline testers, hence why we’ve been recommending giving yourself more rest periods. You can accomplish this by either using less loops per day, or doing a “day on / day off” approach.”

I would like to ask if anybody have tried running QLQ ST4 overnight and daytime ‘during’ working and studying - what were the effects? was it better?

Because I already built this habit of running QL while working/studying. I still like the effect to have a subliminal running in the background.

However…

[Request and Speculation] - NZT

“Supercharger that compliments Quantum Limitless” …that I’m waiting for :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Yondaime
First of all, congratulations for your discipline on quantum limitless. That’s admirable.
Could you please elaborate how much impact had QL on your learning goals?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Salchichon,

I have this app called ‘HabitBull’ that I use to track my daily routine and create them as a habit.

1. Mindfulness - before QL, I read about it and started doing 5 mins a day. Just basic meditation, but I wasn’t consistent. Started my QL journey 1st week of January. Around Mid of February QL ST2, I have this suddenly urge to make it better. Then I started the audio book Silva Method which I actually managed to finish it. Then I applied what I learned but not exactly the guided meditation, but how to make it better. Around April QL ST4, I decided to do it 15 mins a day. I was consistent. Then suddenly, ideas from what I learned keep coming up. I added visualization and affirmation. I have this urge to try it 2 times a day, but will hold on to finish the 66 days first.

2. Speed Reading - before QL, i enrolled on a live speed reading course. Unfortunately, what I learned I didn’t apply. January QL ST1 I said I will try to understand the Speeding Reading skill again. So I watched Udemy 10X SUPERHUMAN Learning: Speed Reading & Memory Booster. I managed to complete the course. But having difficulties with my schedule on the training part to read more often. Around March QL ST3, I started to review the course again and focus only on the speed reading part. Started doing the exercises. Then I have this urge to put it on my routine, just 15 mins a day doing the skimming technique that I learned. Around April QL ST4, I purchased a Speed Reading application for desktop to help me with the pacer technique. Since then, I have been doing it for 30mins a day :slight_smile: main focus for this is ‘speed’ and will push my comprehension.

Some other I’m working on…

1. Memory technique - Mind Palace creation and recall, recently memorize Strength Finder 34 themes, QL Q ST4 at work :slight_smile:

2. NLP training - Learning NLP via Udemy, just basic stuff right now, I’m enjoy learning about it!

3. SQ4R - focus learning, right now NLP and the monkey mind

The ‘monkey mind’ thing, i have this bad habit of trying to recall recent events that I’m pissed and play around in my mind the “what if” and “someday i will”, etc… something i’m trying to remove…

I’m also looking for a sub that will help me with my ‘presence of mind’ - something I would like to improve.

Anyway, going back to those activities (Mindfulness, Speed Reading, etc…) while ‘doing them’ I have QL (Masked) running in the background and also have run it during sleep with the other subs.

Yes, I might be getting overexposed especially with the Q version. I was curious about what DarkPhilosopher mentioned about iAwake

“Well, let’s see. iAwake has already combined binaurals and isochronics into a mix. There are also plenty of producers claiming to know the right brainwave combination for optimal studying and the flow-state (which slows down time, or rather speeds up the conscious mind) for studying. So those technologies are well established.”

But again, I try to avoid to mix with other companies… just want Subliminal Club to create the ‘NZT’ “Supercharger that compliments Quantum Limitless” :slight_smile:

Thank you!

6 Likes

Amazing description of your experience. I should follow your example! Thanks, buddy!

2 Likes

To add to my little review back then:

This is a visualization of how much time I was studying my medicine flashcards. The darker the color, the better, meaning I did a lot of cards / finished all my cards for the day.

On 01.12, I started my QL journey with St1. You can see I clearly did not have that much interest in studying haha. I was on Khan St4 before that.

On 01.01, I switched to QL Stage 2. You can clearly see that only 4 days later I picked up with my studying.

On 01.02, I switched to Stage 3. Here the changes are even more prominent, me studying like a beast until my exam end of February.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign How much of a change did Quantum Limitless get after Q? Wasn’t Quantum Limitless already scripted in the Quantum build method? Yet the multistage subliminal’s have three times the power they had before, including Quantum Limitless.

So, was there anything added or changed, or not really?

1 Like

Yes, QL was initially scripted with QuantumTech. But “Q” refers to Quintessential.

So close. It’s Quintessence. QuantumTech is the method of scripting, Quintessence the method of building.

Except in the Q store, there it also influences the scripting. :wink:

2 Likes

Oops… So are the current Q titles all scripted with QuantumTech?

1 Like

Probably not, as the scripts weren’t changed, and many subliminal’s have Weapon X scripting. I don’t think QuantumTech is a substitute for that as it is a whole different way of accomplishing things altogether. I think QuantumTech is very consciousness related where as Weapon X is very goal/skill oriented.

1 Like

Be mindful I am not privy to the scripts and techs. That said, all pre-existing modules are mostly their own tech level, with a few exceptions and places where a quick update or addition was performed without a complete re-write.

The Q build method takes the scripts and uses a way to make it sound clearer compared to previous build methods while also increasing the amount of times the script can fit in the same track. This makes the message easier to absorb and also gives you more repetitions.

The new modules written specifically written for the Q store have taken the above properties of the Q build method and scripted to take better advantage of them. No “quantum shifts” in how the tech works, but still an improvement.

But enough of that in the QL thread, methinks.

And Hermit is right, Weapon X works differently compared to QuantumTech (for example). But both are in Q.

Confused yet? Maybe you need QL. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be letting you guys know as I’ll be doing 3 months on each stage of Quantum Limitless and then I’m going to use Power Can Corrupt to compel Fire or Saint to let me test a Terminus² version of it.

See ya in the 12th dimension.

2 Likes

After 12 months of QL, you’ll have created Terminus to the Seventh Power.

2 Likes

At the same time I’ll be using it for learning concepts and techniques on advancing consciousness, so they go hand in hand. When I reach the 3 month mark with Stark, I’ll be adding in the first stage of Quantum Limitless Q.

From what it looks like, I’ll be using stage 1 throughout the whole time so I’ll be overlapping it with stage 2 & 3 until I reach stage 4 as it already contains healing, enhancing and building of new neuron-connections.

3 Likes

Which Quantum Limitless stages contain Pragya, Merger of Worlds and IQ & Cognitive Booster?

Seems obvious that Merger of Worlds is in stage 1, IQ & Cognitive Booster in stage 2, not sure about Pragya. If they’re are present in the main script of all the Stages that would make sense as well.

@SaintSovereign any insights?

2 Likes

Hi ,
I had been using Quantum Limitless Stage 1 since May 14 with 3 loops at least most of the days , @DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign , What is the best way that I can start using stage 2 combined with stage 1 ? Or is it better to listen to stage 2 only for the next 45 days ? I would really appreciate just if you could guide me with the most optimum technique

It’s different for everyone, some go by intuition, others just trial and error. I had the same question when going from Alchemist Stage 1 to 2.

2 Likes