Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

I know you can’t tell us much but how would you compare these results to normal custom on a scale of 10?

Like +3 or +5 better for example

2 Likes

16 Likes

Well, I guess is gonna be an option to upgrade our custom to QTKS.

I will show small snippets, but they will have to discuss their own results, given that they’re turning out to be so personal. I will ask them for the things they feel comfortable to release to everyone.

3 Likes

Our method uses a number of services that we then send through our own process using Dolby’s API.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign As of now, is that hard limit recommendation leaning towards having 3 non difficult cores, 2 non difficult cores, or 1 non difficult core?

Also, would it still be 3 titles? 2 on day 1, rest on day 2, 1 on day 3? Or would there be some adjustments like say all 3 on the same day, or 4 titles with 2 on each day?

1 Like

Does it have to be your own voice? Can it be someone you admire or know someone who does a awesome impression of such as Morgan Freeman?

3 Likes

I want a cartoon voice telling my subconscious what up.

2 Likes

cough

Guess I was too slow to answer the DM :rofl::rofl:

Here’s my custom
Writing Wealth

1. EOG4
  2. Ascension Chamber
  3. Free Pass
  4. Cosmic Wealth
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  8. The Spotlight
  9. Lifeblood Fable
  10. Victory’s Call
  11. Treasure Finder
  12. Chiron
  13. Song of Joy
  14. Entranced
  15. Hegemon
  16. King’s Radiance
  17. Mimisbrunnr
  18. Void of Creation
  19. Virtue Series: Patience
  20. Plateau Transcendent

Ill post an identity changing result tomorrow (censored tho its a bit private)

13 Likes

This is an awesome build for a custom… very unique

Ascension Chamber plus the voice embedding is probably a huge game changer by itself

@Psiklou

7 Likes

I am kinda surprised you didn’t include Ascension Chamber but with that i am gonna assume they limited you to 3 cores.

But this custom also just seems like a life changer. Like this would knock you into a different reality lol

2 Likes

It’s unnecessary at this point.

If you knew the amount of manifestations I got in a single day with just 5 minutes of this custom (first 2 listens on the standard pattern were only 3 mins, then this was day 5), you won’t even believe me :grin:

But let’s just see, remember I once posted that one of my goals while working at the Olympic committee is to get into the gaming federation as a member (not a player)?

That manifested on the first day I used a 5 mins loop, and it wasn’t even the only thing on that day :joy:

18 Likes

Naw. No chance of us ever doing such a thing, lol.

5 Likes
Okay, here's my custom

Khan
Chosen
LotS

Restorer of Ways
Remembrance
Kings Radiance
Divine Self Image

Void of Creation
Jupiter
Untouchable
Ebon Maneuver

Cosmic Wealth
Divine Will
Inner Voice
Glory Seeker

Spotlight
Fusion Optimised
Fearsome
Moment Immortalised
Fenrir

All I’m gonna say is be ready for manifestations occuring. Without going into too much detail, these customs feel different. I’ve had some stuff happen already that is showing it working.

P.s. I’m aware mine and Invictus’ cores are the same.

10 Likes

I still don’t understand how people afford customs but I’m happy they can design ones that work best for them and their goals

1 Like

They have money. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There is that.

1 Like

Jackpot!!!:rofl:

@James
You are not alone in this

1 Like

I so fucking hope that EOG St 1 helps me to stop being so envious of people with money.

1 Like