Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Do share more please @Tomcat

Agree

@SaintSovereign can we please bump up S&S and Primal ?. So many members are asking for these two.

Thanks in advance…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Cant wait for Spartan, good way to start the morning

1 Like

Is intermittent fasting cool with heavy sub use if running subs during non eating hours?

2 Likes

No changes with this version.Would have to wait for q+ most likely

1 Like

Well, mate, I have such euphoric insights! Mind’s Eye is WORKING NOW! If somebody thinks that Mind’s Eye is just a visualization enhancing tool, think twice. It is a MANIFESTATION machine! I can literally FEEL how I’m progressing towards my goals. Intuition skyrocked (this can be related to Dreams Ultima v2, though. But it also Qv2, right?).

As a rule of thumb: if I was not quite satisfied with effects of certain sub then Qv2 gives it a second change to thrive! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

There you go: https://www.strawpoll.me/42918659
Play nice!

@SaintSovereign I know you said multistagers would be done at the very end but is there any way you can make another exception like you did with Dragon reborn I’m sure @pacman and plenty others would be thrilled if you did. If not,it was worth a shot trying :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So, was it not working before? :grinning:

I was not impressed by Q version. Qv2 is a masterpiece.

5 Likes

how does that work

I wonder what somebody who lives in the Nordics like @Hoppa would have to say to this.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, I never got an answer to my post above regarding REBUILDING my custom Ultima with the B core. Previously, you said there would be a discount to rebuild since I purchased my custom Ultima right before B core became available. How does this work when checking out ? Is it just $99 for the rebuild with B core ? How will this work in the Q store ?? I am not changing any of the modules, only switching to the B core.

1 Like

Might be worth dropping either Saint or Fire a pm

Can you explain the differences that you feel? general effects between qv1 to qv2?

1 Like

Might be better to pm saint.Fire said there wont be a discount so im not sure

3 Likes

Saint mentioned it before but im not sure how the body uses sun energy either

3 Likes

cool stuff!

1 Like

HoM and PCC are already done lol. Alchemist is a multistage and Sanguine is an ultima now. The stack modules most likely won’t be updated to Qv2

1 Like

Oh no, I loved the Q version of Sanguine…

1 Like