Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Fire on the module pack thread and SaintSovereign in this one. You guys are relentless! :+1:

6 Likes

So wait are customs that were ordered gonna be upgraded?

Only if they were requested as such in the order notes

1 Like

Fantastic news Saint

Thank you very much for getting the customs out so quickly!

I can say only one thing on Q v2

Literally phenomenal

Nothing out there can even compare. No need for anything else. It just blows out of the water everything. Other subliminals, courses, classes, hypnosis, NLP, bootcamps, beats, fields, tones, mantras

I think I’m getting spoiled by SC at this point, everything just pales and barely works in comparison

24 Likes

Yeah this place and it’s products really are something out of a fantasy, and give us more details !

2 Likes

Did you run Emperor qv2? or what exactly?
Do elaborate mate :wink:

2 Likes

Yap

Emperor Qv2 is a beast. Sexuality, dominance, authority, social ability, productivity and manifestation, its all just off the charts and it feels phenomenal

Kinda like Arnold in Pumping Iron

I credit Emperor Qv2 with helping me close an extremely lucrative deal for the company I am a partner in

Waltzed into that meeting with sheer authority and persuasion radiating out of me. Got them on board in like 30 minutes

Was both funny and a bit weird. A bit of out of this world feeling like “wtf is this reality?”, because these were CEOs of some really successful companies looking at me with puppy eyes

31 Likes

Awesome - congrats.

How many loops of v2 do you do daily?

1 Like

Would like to see what you next review will be like

@OldChap - man! You have some of the best reviews over here

Im playing LimitlessQv2 2x overnight. That will still work, right?

1 Like

Is this still happening?

1 Like

I think @Fire said that we would just have to pay the build price so i guess ($149 + $99)

1 Like

So no discount?

2h

Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can’t Hate) Ultima

We’re also going to give a discount at the Q store to those who just built Ultimas to rebuild with the new core – if they want. Like I said, we’ll be creating a new thread for that once we have all the details worked out.

Is this still happening?

I have been asking about this same issue because I built my first custom Ultima right before the new B core came out. And it’s definitely a manifestation sub and not a healing sub so the B core is really what it needs. I sent @SaintSovereign a PM about this but I haven’t heard back yet.

Lets see but i think it probably a no

Have you sent it as a contact us question rather than a PM? You should get a reply back within 3 days.

I know they’ve been super busy if you look at one of the other threads in the News section. Saint just said all the stuff they’re currently working on.

No, I sent it as a PM. Someone on the forum about a week ago advised that. I had posted that question a few times and never got a response from @SaintSovereign. Since he is the one who posted about the discount on the rebuilds, I sent it to him.