Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

I wonder what somebody who lives in the Nordics like @Hoppa would have to say to this.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, I never got an answer to my post above regarding REBUILDING my custom Ultima with the B core. Previously, you said there would be a discount to rebuild since I purchased my custom Ultima right before B core became available. How does this work when checking out ? Is it just $99 for the rebuild with B core ? How will this work in the Q store ?? I am not changing any of the modules, only switching to the B core.

1 Like

Might be worth dropping either Saint or Fire a pm

Can you explain the differences that you feel? general effects between qv1 to qv2?

1 Like

Might be better to pm saint.Fire said there wont be a discount so im not sure

3 Likes

Saint mentioned it before but im not sure how the body uses sun energy either

3 Likes

cool stuff!

1 Like

HoM and PCC are already done lol. Alchemist is a multistage and Sanguine is an ultima now. The stack modules most likely won’t be updated to Qv2

1 Like

Oh no, I loved the Q version of Sanguine…

1 Like

They might be but i doubt it lol

Yes. Subclub did at first say there would be a discount for this but @Fire has confirmed in a comment that the cost will be the same (which is 99 usd).

Fortunately, you don’t have to pay for the modules again and no increased costs from 99 usd even though the build is updated to Qv2 which is 3x the strength of Q

Looking at all that, it is still a bargain. If it is still expensive for you though, do continue with your current custom. Q is still a powerhouse. You can always upgrade later when funds are available.

1 Like

Thank you for saying this @Lion! Please keep this in mind people.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign, can we have Khan as the first multi-stage which is to be released since the demand is high and it also one of the most prevalent subliminal’s currently being used by the community alongside the other major programs such as Stark and Emperor.

Thank you very much for taking this into consideration.

5 Likes

@RVconsultant do we know what is next on the agenda for upgrades ?

I don’t. I wish I could be more helpful in that regards. Is there something you are really looking forward to?

Thank you @TheBoxingScientist, @Meng123, and @Lion for your posts. It is a custom Ultima I am wanting to rebuild. When you check out in Q store, you have to enter the build, which is an extra charge for Ultima. I don’t mind paying the $99 regular build fee, but I don’t think I should have to pay the Ultima extra charge again since it is an upgrade to B core. If I had known about the B core, I would have waited for that.

2 Likes

When you next have your meeting with Fire and Saint perhaps you could ask them :slight_smile: It would be nice to see primal and SS next.

Do PM SaintSovereign with this issue. He will surely give you the official answer :+1:

This is impossible. Dragon Reborn already is in Qv2. Nitpicking, I know :wink:

2 Likes

If we could get Khan that would be great.

4 Likes