Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

This month : P

2 Likes

Lol, I got so confused when I saw all those Libertine versions :laughing:

3 Likes

Sending vibes for Wanted today

8 Likes

My money’s on the lighter Godlike Masculinity dropping…because it’s gonna happen eventually :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Lighter?

1 Like

It’s a lighter script and not as dense as others

1 Like

I think he meant that because GLM is less dense of a sub than Wanted

Lol i posted this right as u did

1 Like

Oh well, the enthusiasm! I like it :blush:… I hope it drops for you guys, the surprise is real!

4 Likes

my fingers are typing faster today, lol

1 Like

Less dense is the more correct term, referring to sheer number of words. @Houdini keep in mind most inferences of script density predate the advent of ZP and also don’t necessarily correlate with how easy a script may be to integrate for an individual.

3 Likes

That’s a good point. With ZP is it safe to assume that the relative density is still correlated with the scope of the sub’s goals? As in, the more areas that have to change to execute your ideal expression of the sub, the more dense it is. Or maybe the new anti-recon scripting completely changes things.

1 Like

That’s what it feels like to me.

1 Like

There ya go :+1:

1 Like

Ascension ZP 320 kbps:

23 Likes

@Lion When you say “working faster” what do you notice different from the pre refresh?

2 Likes

Good question, how do you know it is from the refreshed version and not from the last cycle?

1 Like

The label says “Latest Version – Masked and Ultrasonic.” The new file is 320kbps.

2 Likes

Yes. Scope of the goals will still affect processing and recon, depending on your current level of growth.

4 Likes

I don’t really know what the updates are for each title until I open the script and start working on it. Heartsong’s major program update will benefit nicely from the rebalancing of primer versus core scripting, but the core itself will remain the same. Originally, we were doing equal amounts of primer and core scripting, but we discovered (with the newer ZP’s) that a different ratio is much, much more optimal.

15 Likes

I was actually targeting the results of @Lion since he was running original Ascension before, now refreshed one and he has the feeling the refreshed works better. Not saying that was untrue but it could also be a result from previous run of Ascension

3 Likes