Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Please enter a support ticket.

All objectives coming tomorrow.

32 Likes

Ahhh! Our minds are gonna explode reading the objectives of Khan, Ecstasy of Gold, Quantum Limitless…

10 Likes

Of course, I’ll end up reading all of them at some point. But I’m really looking forward to seeing the updated objectives for Quantum Limitless. I wanna go back through my journal and memory and see if I can check off much.

I’m also very interested in what Primal will have to offer. I’m on the fence about changing my Emperor custom from S&S to either Chosen (just waiting for The ‘Way of Nature’ to confirm) or Primal.

4 Likes

Why OR? Introducing “The Chosen Primacy”!

EDIT: Almost sounds like a Bourne title. The Bourne Primacy

2 Likes

You ass.

I started looking at all of my drafts wondering why I didn’t consider 3 cores for my Emperor custom and then remembered that I’m really trying to stick to two cores with ZP.

Which makes me wonder if I could request a Qv2 ver- no, no, no this won’t do.

You knew the Bourne part would get me :rofl::joy::rofl:

Edit: Palpy and I get along very well, he knows I don’t consider him an ass, don’t hurt me RV

2 Likes

This is true. Please RV Hammer, don’t hurt ‘em

3 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic @Palpatine. Ok guys. Hug it out

3 Likes

@James @Sage_Ninjistic @Palpatine Group HUG!!

Patiently waiting for @Simon to spin off and take this little imaginary quarrel further… :grin:

4 Likes

Especially Khan

1 Like

Yes! Am hyped to read the Objectives for the Big K

When is tomorrow in US?:thinking:🥲

1 Like

It’s quarter to 3am here in U.S. so you still have some time to wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So Tomorrow is not that far
Can’t wait

1 Like

The forum is that state of asking “are we there yet” regarding both the Objectives and the new product lol

6 Likes

You that it is tomorrow when the objectives are there. If they are not there, it is not tomorrow yet.

1 Like

In Afg we say when will we arrivvee😩

1 Like

Showing excitement is not necessarily weakness

Haha! Yallllla SaintSovereign and Fire habibiiiiis

1 Like

Nah, not with those guys😏

1 Like