Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Ascension ZP 320 kbps:

23 Likes

@Lion When you say “working faster” what do you notice different from the pre refresh?

2 Likes

Good question, how do you know it is from the refreshed version and not from the last cycle?

1 Like

The label says “Latest Version – Masked and Ultrasonic.” The new file is 320kbps.

2 Likes

Yes. Scope of the goals will still affect processing and recon, depending on your current level of growth.

4 Likes

I don’t really know what the updates are for each title until I open the script and start working on it. Heartsong’s major program update will benefit nicely from the rebalancing of primer versus core scripting, but the core itself will remain the same. Originally, we were doing equal amounts of primer and core scripting, but we discovered (with the newer ZP’s) that a different ratio is much, much more optimal.

15 Likes

I was actually targeting the results of @Lion since he was running original Ascension before, now refreshed one and he has the feeling the refreshed works better. Not saying that was untrue but it could also be a result from previous run of Ascension

3 Likes

Ah. I was just quickly reading through threads and trying to answer questions quickly, haha.

3 Likes

Am I being correct that +the anti recon tech there is also a change in ratio of the ZP primer repetition compared to the cores script which is very much more effective and optimal?
Besides those, really how more effective id 320kb/s bit rate?

1 Like

Everyone – the list of finished titles is in the OP, marked with “[C].” STOP messaging support about when titles will be available, it’s pushing everything behind.

10 Likes

Heartsong now available.

12 Likes

Any idea how this will affect CFW? (Healing wise)

I love the objectives and goals of this title but much rather see it functioning more to an active approach towards the pursuit of those goals instead of an overtly contemplative one — what do you think? @SaintSovereign.

Sounds like a more Spiritual version of Ascension, I hope it be a little bit like Ascension where the person becomes fully self-reliant, and actively pursues and willingly tackles anything necessary to change the direction of his life.

Ascension has in my opinion always been the most transformational, and best title to build a strong foundation.

I hope CFW would functioning similarly with a huge focus on the self, the build a framework and foundation for both Chosen, and The Way of Nature.

Legacy now available.

7 Likes

It’s already taking an active approach, not a “contemplative” one. If that’s how you respond to it, that’s your particular response. I’m not at all “overtly contemplative” on neither CFW nor CWON. On the latter, this is the most productive I’ve been in over a year.

8 Likes

Limit Destroyer available.

7 Likes

Please tell us about this in detail.
The cores I want to know about i:
PCC, The Commander and GLM

It does not say Latest version for limit destroyer. Just all files.

Heartsong was the same but it was updated

Fixed.

3 Likes

The cores are mostly unedited, as I said before. If you’re thinking of rebuilding a custom due to the refresh, don’t unless you have expendable cash. The major program versions, however, have anti-recon and rebalancing between primer and core scripting. You will notice a change in the way these feel and increased results.

15 Likes