Main Disc. Thread - NFTW Midseason Finale

No idea what that is unfortunately so I’m going to say no. Where are you located?

Most certainly does.

5 Likes

Nah. We’re still working, just not nearly as hard. Need to see and observe responses to new tech, gather information. We actually do this every year, just announcing it this time.

4 Likes

Possibly.

2 Likes

Not yet. It’s in strong active development, however.

5 Likes

We were using this exact same prototype (literally, with no changes) when we made the Limitless track as well. That’s actually how the music idea got started. We wanted a baseline to compare against. We started using the prototypes… around Heartsong, but I think the first solid prototype was the Love Bomb track.

What I was personally developing was going beyond my normal creative boundaries. Heartsong is “my” kind of music – anything very ethereal and dreamy. Goodbye by Ulrich Schnauss, for example. To then start writing pop songs was completely out of my normal wheelhouse. And Limitless was definitely an attempt to flex the musical muscles.

We’re trying to honor the original version, since so many people had great experiences on it. We don’t want it to feel completely different and alienate those who spent a lot of time mastering it. It will have some new, innovative elements however.

Current version has this as well. :wink:

But yes, it will be expanded upon.

It is becoming Renaissance Man: Ultimate Artist and will receive a full redesign.

Possibly. @Fire just informed me that he isn’t going to rush it and is taking his time.

It was indeed Dragon Reborn. The idea was so “meh” to me at the time. Can’t really remember why now.

An approach like this will require much more self-awareness on the user’s part. It’s essentially four different titles in one package, with no external guidance on when you switch or which one you use. With RenMan Vibes, you’ll have to assess your current abilities and choose.

Absolutely. Especially the four stager. But, I made sure to include enough of those elements in this prototype. The easiest way to see its effect on us is by looking at the songs (and the music video art – which is also included in RenMan Vibes) in sequential order here:

I’m not claiming to be some kind of talented musician at all, but I believe there’s a rather clear progression, especially at Love Bomb, where we really started using it and testing.

Online DAW with a free month: Soundtrap | The Complete Online DAW for Music Production

Might be others available. Make a few songs now – even if they’re “bad”, then use RenMan Vibes and see if anything changes.

Or he drops the desire for revenge and accepts that what is.

Too much mental energy, lol. I start getting antsy.

Dunno about date. As for the second question – do you really want to stack them? Rough stack. I suppose you could, but it’s not recommended.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign,

How much is love incorporated in the new DR?

…maybe the question should be…

How will self-love (from the new LB) affect the healing process? It is my assumption that self-love, among many new elements, will be woven into all 4 stages.

1 Like

@Fire would be the one to answer these. I haven’t even looked at the script yet. DR is and always has been his project. But, I am assuming that he’s done just that.

5 Likes

That’s great as DR is the title that has helped me the most. I’m curious about those elements and how it goes with the NSE implemented.

2 Likes

Honestly, none at all.

1 Like

Ascension Day is the 40th day of Easter. It occurs 39 days after Easter Sunday. It is a Christian holiday that commemorates Jesus Christ’s ascension into heaven, according to Christian belief.

It’s a holiday in most of Europe.

And it’s today.

1 Like

Ah a Catholic thing?

I researched it a bit and it seems it mostly a Catholic and Anglican thing.

It’s the opening of pentacoste, the final part of easter.

1 Like

We also have a holiday today.

No one seems to know what for.

3 Likes

My favourites are Love Bomb and Limitless.

who’s gonna get us tomorrowland vip tickets?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign maybe this has already been answered but I can’t find it :thinking:

Will healing titles like Paragon e Paragon sleep be the last to be updated?

Thanks

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Does RM:Vibes have scripting for developing one’s sense of relative pitch and understanding/learning/integrating music theory?

1 Like

Forgot that one, good idea

Don’t wish for to much. A few friends of mine have it. Both studied musicians. They claim its more a pain than anything else.
They can’t enjoy a concert anymore because they notice every wrong note. Especially the pianist. Even when a piano is slightly out of tune, it’s annoying.

Perhaps combined with some idgaf attitude…

3 Likes