Main Disc. Thread - Mogul Experimental ZPv2

Already available in “My Downloads.”

As with the other ZP experimentals, there are no special instructions, run this like you would any other Zero Point title. Try not to mix the Experimental with the Major Title, however – choose one or the other.

And it now it begins. The first prototype of what we believe will open the door for us to create all kinds of new products. Until we get some feedback, I want to remain a bit quiet on what to expect from this version. The objectives of the script are exactly the same, so you won’t be missing out on anything by trying the new version.

I will say that those who use the micro loop strategy will find themselves incredibly satisfied. :wink:

15 Likes

Omg, Thanks again, @SaintSovereign !

2 Likes

Well done Saint!!

1 Like

Ok, i decided to test Mogul ZPX yesterday. On the past, have listened for about 7 cycles ZPv1 then took a break of 2 months.

Here what happend:

-I felt a pump of energy and motivation. For the first time, I understood the power of this subliminal.

It was one of the first times I found myself having thoughts that would actually drive me to take action to change my financial situation. For the first time, I realized that the power is in my hands, in a more realistic way.
I felt more empowered to do something about it, rather than just noticing the shadows and limitations in a passive way.

- Sometimes during the day, I was able to taste money in my mouth. That was crazy, but like I was familiarizing myself with it, somehow.

-I realized that thinking “subliminals don’t work” is a form of self-sabotage. Just like switching subliminals without consistency (for me).

Thats whay, I decided to go with Mogul for at least 3 more cycles in this new version, to really experience what he is capable of.

- Then I had a super headache and my mental system was overwhelmed.
Maybe, some kind of recon. I slept all night, but I woke up a little tired mentally. Anyway, I’ll stick to the plan.

8 Likes

@GoldenGirl That sounds great! Congratulations.

When you say

how long, for you, is a ‘cycle’?

Is a cycle, for you, 21 days?

Also, how many loops did you play of Mogul ZPX yesterday? I guess 1 15-minute loop, right?

Those responses of your mind to the subliminal sound great. I wish you great financial success!

3 Likes

Yes! A cycle for me is 21 days. I listened to the entire loop, 15 min.

2 Likes

And thank you, i feel excited for it!

2 Likes

In that case:

I bow to your consistency and discipline.

bruce-lee-bow

3 Likes

I gave this sub to my wife, so that she can herself do something to get both of us from this misery

2 Likes

How is it going on Mogul? Still going strong?

1 Like

To be honest, i did one cycle and stopped. My mind was too tired to process more cycles by them. Anyway, I started to do karmic clearing meditation everyday, focused on money. I’m feeling more confident about money in general, but i’m not where i want to be.

I’m going to use RICH Crypto now. It was my first day yesterday. I have a desired to live by trading profits, but i dont know if this desire come from my heart.

My dream is to be able to make money doing something that i love. If it’s not possible doing that through trading, i’m thinking about going with CWON to help me find that.

3 Likes

If this is an online guided meditation please share it , thanks!

Of course!

This channel and this guys are so good, a lot of potent energy! Read the link on the description to understand how to use it.

1 Like

I’ve never mentioned this, but when I was listening to Mogul ZP1 my dad died of the covid and due to a visa law change, I had to go back to my country. Due to those circumstances I managed to recover the money from his bank account thanks to one bank employee who instructed me how to do so even though the bank could easily take the money since there was no clause related to his death in the contract. That money helped me come back to Thailand, get married and start up my online businesses.

19 Likes

I’m sorry about your dad’s death.

I’m glad you were able to get your inheritance, get back to Thailand, get married, and get your online business going.

8 Likes

Any new results from Mogul since June?