Main Disc. Thread - Limit Destroyer ZP

when you think you are not as good as you are and you only have a great luck and you doubt in your skills, this is imposter syndrome. in professional sphere, many programmers suffer from this syndrome.

3 Likes

yeah. 100%

Also the idea that “sooner or later, they will discover I don’t belong here at all”
I hate that manifestation of it.

3 Likes

Yaaayyy funnily enough googled it minutes after you answered the question so LD would work on imposter syndrome.

I think it would. I’m pretty sure Rebirth has imposter syndrome mentioned somewhere on the sales page but I don’t remember.

1 Like

Limit Destroyer is perfect addition for stack, I use it with almost everything here and there for month or two , a it boost the shit out of the result. On LD I feel more social more confident , striving for better and many reliazations popping up. About my path . It definitely crushes limits. When I was reckonig on Ascension first cycle I wasn’t productive and didn’t do nothing significant even thought Ascension kicked hard and I had great results. After I added Limit Destroyer , I immediately started youtube channel and started doing my own songs. Maybe I would do it anyway, but limit destroyer speeded up process. If and When I am running new major subliminal , I would go with 1 month standalone or 2 subs in stack to get used to it somehow then next month /cycle/ add limit destroyer to the stack for cycle or two . Its great thing for everyone who have one slot free , and want to speed up results. I don’t run rebirth, But I am thinking about this extra boost combination . For Example :
1 cycle : Stark, Ascension
2 cycle Stark ascension , Limit Destroyer
3 cycle Stark Ascension , Limit Destroyer
4 cycle Stark Ascension , Rebirth
5 cycle Stark Ascension Rebirth

This should execute great and fast change and embody subliminals and qualities you want to posses . Gonna try in the future

7 Likes

No better than me
I though it was more special than it really is

LB (Love Bomb) not LD (Limit Destroyer).

I can to the conclusion because I and others have noticed this.

1 Like

You nailed how I feel as I learn programming. I added Limit Destroyer to my stack for that reason

1 Like

How you feel John after running LD ?

@RVconsultant you think that LD will help boost primal seduction ?

I used it once and it was amazing women were all over me. Used it again three days later it never worked ?. Then left it week never worked two weeks after that i used it and it gave me amazing results again. Why is PS behaving like this ?

I then tested S&S it seems far more effective then PS.

Why though ? i can use S&S every few days and it works.

Thanks for all your support so far @RVconsultant

@Lion If you have any theories please share them.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - that is very interesting. Frankly, I would go with what works and SS seems to be working very well for you.

My guess is that you have always been good at approaching and talking to women which is active seduction. I still remember your smooth ways with women which you have noted down in your journals.

Which is why SS fits you since it is based mostly on active seduction compared to PS which has both passive (Primal) and active (SS) seduction styles in it. Maybe that is why PS sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t work for you. Just a theory.

2 Likes

Feel John? Who is John?
My name is James not John and why am I feeling myself or someone else ?

1 Like

James how you feel after the run of LD ?

Thanks

1 Like

James i am not asking whether you play with yourself or playing with someone else.

I am talking about the feeling in terms of the experience. What are your feelings after LD ?

1 Like

@RVconsultant please share your theories.

Thanks

Thank you for clarifying

1 Like

@James Why you not answer my question ? i need to know the feelings please.

Why does he talk in riddles ? He thinks he is batman but really he is the Joker.

He’s tired of being the butt of the jokes and decided to become the Riddler. Elementary.

1 Like

Perhaps.

You are welcome. But you should really thank yourself. You put in the work.

1 Like

It seems James is changing for the better this is remarkable he is seems like a new man. I am very happy with this.