Main Disc. Thread - Limit Destroyer Ultima

Usually takes a few days to really kick-in, especially if you’re running major programs or customs alongside it. On the testing we did one Ultima program and nothing else, so obviously our results came quicker.

5 Likes

Yeah, for me it seems like this is how it work! Limit destroyer could be pretty cool to run!

@pacman would you say it gives you the “I can do everything” mindset? How exactly would you describe it?

The most important thing is to change your mindset when running subs. Instead of thinking „Is this sub even working??“, think „How can I make it work (better)?“. Then take action on what you come up with. This alone will guarantee results

3 Likes

When I started to think of issues like should I tell her this or should I ask my boss this…then I noticed that fear that used to come to me faded…
That’s when I started thinking of other situations and noticed that I feel strongly I can doit …
And it pushes me alot as well.

2 Likes

I don’t know if limit destroyer has “push” script, but for sure, if you don’t hold down the break only the part of your mind pressing on the gas will be active :wink:

Seems like a nice ultima product! Whenever you need growth or change a habit learn something new!

1 Like

Well if there’s nothing in the way between you and the action because those barriers are destroyed then you simply feel unlimited and can do anything you want. To be honest; it is the thought that creates the fear of not taking the desired action – with Limit Destroyer, those thoughts vanish.

3 Likes

You couldn’t have put it better!
You become free when limits are removed.

99% of the time, this is usually the answer. You wouldn’t believe how many times a person has refunded a product, get placed on the blacklist and then they come back, begging to be removed because they “realized” they were actually getting results.

Not to mention, results occur 2-5 hours after use. Somehow, people became convinced that they should feel results while running and they’re basing their results on that.

4 Likes

Post not deleted

6 Likes

That’s hilarious

1 Like

99% of the time, this is usually the answer. You wouldn’t believe how many times a person has refunded a product, get placed on the blacklist and then they come back, begging to be removed because they “realized” they were actually getting results.

So when a person refunds a product is placed on the blacklist?

Nice, I’m still trying to choose the ultima product I want to run, I think running limit destroyer a couple days in a row would be worth it to try it out!

We have a set of triggers (that no, we won’t reveal) that our merchant account service provided us with that indicates whether a person should be blocked from buying or not. This is nothing new, it’s spelled out in our refund policy. That being said, it’s very obvious when a person is attempting to get stuff for free.

2 Likes

I was just mentioning to pacman that Rebirth and Limit Destroyer with Ascension on alternating days on a long-term scale would give you a very firm foundation. Rebirth re-frames and Limit Destroyer removes, interesting how they would act together.

6 Likes

Yet another post not deleted

4 Likes

Yeah, this stack needs testing! Who will do it hahaha

Not me, at least not anywhere in the near future.

What do you plan on running as far as ultima sub?

Beyond Limitless U

2 Likes

Today is my restday for my main subs. After lunch, I thought of running LDU. While listening I felt sleepy, so I took a power nap. After one loop, I still feel sleepy. Maybe part for it was running my main subs last night. After two hours, I felt the urge to do something. Like continue to speed read a book, however it’s my restday and usually I would just chill and relax. Few more hours later, I felt calm and even my monkey mind gave some negative thoughts it’s easier to think of something else. I also felt increase of confidence when thinking of productive thoughts.

This is something new, although I recently added Mind’s Eye last week.

Thinking to try one more loop tomorrow without my main subs.

2 Likes