Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP v2

Personal experience suggests if I use a ZP title with “fast acting” components like Libertine as a major title for a cycle I can then use the title as a booster. I’ve noticed I can use microloops (1-7 minutes depending on what feels right for the situation) of a 4th track up to twice a week without getting noticeable recon or energy drain while also getting the benefits of the title.

1 Like

Libertine ZP v2 has been properly named. Download whenever you’d like.

3 Likes

Are all these updates just renaming the files? No build updates?

Just asking because if it’s just renaming, I can do that in iTunes with a Python script much faster

1 Like

Thanks for all the unnoticed work

1 Like

I wonder how this with ZPv2 MAX and latest aura tech would work…

1 Like

Wanted Black is an aura title with ZPv2 Max version. You can try it to see and feel the MAX aura

Many users give good reviews about it: Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

For Libertine and other titles it will take a while to be updated to Zpv2 Max version

Hi any idea how this libertine zp v2 works for females. Need it for my wife as she has become completely asexual and I want her to feel more aroused and sexy . As I already have this title in my downloads, so I wanted to give this a try first than purchasing a new one. Any ladies here who can reply or any men who have tried this on their partner with positive results

1 Like

Divine Diamond might be a good bet here. Haven’t tried on a long term partnerthough. But just by running it girls get aroused.

2 Likes

Bro, thx a ton for advise but presently I don’t want to buy another title, I already have bought 7 titles of Subclub but only unisex title for sexual arousal and lust generation is libertine. That’s what wanted to utilised it to the fullest, and was seeking help/ advise regarding the same. Thx anyways, do you have any results with diamond devine ?

It should help if you run it

• Attract beautiful people, instill lust in others.
  • Experience a renewed passion in your relationship, become admired for your powerful sexuality.

sex gets crazy. Like when you have sex it’s like time stops completely and you both melt into one, In this magical act of worshipping each others body mind and soul.

And she did not even listen to it, Have to have both listen sometime.

One time I got so aroused I could not even had sex because I just had like a mental orgasm seeing her naked body. But after a few deep breaths and just cuddling for a bit it calmed down.

And after sex, she just stood looking at me naked without saying anything with wonder in her eyes.

4 Likes

Libertine have been good in social situation and approaching but did not notice much difference when actually being intimate with a girl I already knew.

I don’t run libertine anymore.

Okay thx bro got it , so I should look towards diamond now … phewww . Too many choices @ subclub

1 Like

Haha I know what you mean the sub libary seem to keep increasing

Well it is a sexual sub not an intimacy one like LB or LBFH.

The purpose of Libertine is to create lust in others around the person who listens to Libertine. Perhaps you could listen to Libertine, and perhaps that might create sexual feelings in your wife.

Also could the problem be sexual, or something else? A medical issue? Is she unhappy with your marriage? Is she having problems with family, friends, or work?

2 Likes

I stated something similar in the RotNW thread. My fiancees head is filled with worries because she’s unemployed, has bills to pay and doesn’t want to depend on me.
All this worrying makes her hypersensual, like sometimes a touch is to much, and totally uninterested in sex.
I’m giving RotNW a try because @SaintSovereign said it might work, as sex is a a powerful destressor.

If your girl is stressed and uninterested in you, help her relax. I’ve done this before when girlfriends were stressed and not able to be present. Sit down or lay down and meditate with her. Fill a hot bath for her. Give her a massage, but don’t try to have sex during it. Just help her fully embrace her feminine side.

Practice metta meditation together. Stare into each other’s eyes while sitting in lotus position. Praise her beauty and make her radiate.

As the masculine, you have the power to help the feminine radiate like a scorching sun, as the feminine tends to worry too much about everything. It’s a combination of absolute chaos and beauty all at the same time. The greatest gift you can give the feminine is being the calm to her chaos.

When most girls are angry, upset, or talking about their problems, it’s usually not about the actual problem. They don’t want you to fix their problem. They just want to be heard, seen, and appreciated. So, one of the greatest relationship hacks ever is simply whenever she complains about stuff at work, feeling stressed, or anything similar, go up and hug her, listen to her, and love her in that moment."

9 Likes

Hello, I have a question please:

My stack is already full to the top and I cannot afford adding Libertine to it. Not even rotation-wise.

From you experience, which other main titles would be the next best thing and coming the closest to having and creating something like a Libertine aura / aura of arousal?

I mean besides Genesis…

Thank you.

I think Khan/KB can do that or WB.

2 Likes