Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

yes. You get all versions going back to the original. I just got it a week or 2 ago

1 Like

Great point. Based on the comments, this was my thinking too.

1 Like

I think maca powder does help enhance the libertine aura will continue testing and report back in a few days.

3 Likes

From a colleague regarding their use of Libertine v2 versus v1:

14 Likes

lol wow. This is a damn good testimonial. I don’t fully understand the “manifestation” side of Libertine. It’s astoundingly stupefying.

I can chalk up the wife hitting me up for sex upon waking as maybe being in the vicinity of my aura…and the aura changing while we sleep as I’m listening.

But this REMOTE stuff is what astounds me. I love it.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this.

2 Likes

Hmm. I wonder what would happen if I ran Libertine now, given the scope of my manifestation ability has changed a lot since starting my custom. I haven’t used this title since before my custom. Quaint.

Also liking the nonchalance in this guy. “Pretty well I guess.” Is this guy running total nonchalance? :smiley:

2 Likes

Take a moment and imagine Libertine V3. With my own experience, V2 works better when the girls already know you or there’s a certain connection. I maybe wrong but there’s certainly some connection scripting in V2.

V1 was purely lustful and wild subliminal. From my own experience, it’s more focused on generating the aura of lust, or say, exclusively focused on that.

V3 must be a more powerful version of V1 as I’m not afraid of making a move on that lust which is already set in place by the sub. It’s like libertine does 80% of the work even before I approach. With the clearing of K-1, that won’t be much difficult to handle.

What is this v3 you speak of? Is it really available or are you a lucky tester giving the rest of us hope for what’s to come

2 Likes

V3 is still just an idea and not an actual thing.

2 Likes

Oh okay, I was confused. You spoke as though you were already running it :stuck_out_tongue:

A man can dream…

3 Likes

Or simply put, libertine v3 and the future versions get rid of the concern of “use this version for this use case”

@Hurrikane interesting i was not aware of connection scripting in V2.

Hahahaha, nah – he’s just a very chill individual.

Ran a loop not so long ago, exes started popping up like new toast.

First one called nonestop, I lost count of the calls I was getting from her, kept rejecting em.

Second one, she’s recent, we dating at the same time we ain’t dating so I just put myself as single… hit me up, we talked briefly, she was about to sleep, then said she’ll call me after finishing her movie. What surprised me was that she started opening up like nothings wrong with us.

Third one, her and I share a bond similar to second one, but it’s a lite version from my side… to her, I’m the best she’s ever had, mind you we broke up 3 years ago and we haven’t done shit till then. We talking rn and she wants my attention, n the dick ofcourse.

I should run this on a daily, I love the results.

8 Likes

Are you running v2?

It’s crazy how we all have similar experiences right after running a loop. Gonna run a loop right now actually :wink:

1 Like

That was v1, tomorrow I’m running v2

2 Likes

Would be glad to see your comparison. So far from what I’ve read, v1 and v2 is equally intriguing.

1 Like

I haven’t run v2 a lot. But it does get women very comfortable around me, starting from tomorrow I’ll be committing to it.

With v1, ran a loop days ago… a woman was going to flake on me, so I resorted to it. She pulled thru, gave her a massage, got her naked then I joined her but i couldn’t get it up…

Which was rather strange for me cause this is the first time it’s happening, I guess all these months listening to Emperor and strictly being monogamous made me want super quality women and she wasn’t it, just someone I needed to scratch an inch.

And also with v1 women tend to come at me, showing interest… I’m usually never there but now I am.

With my past relationship, things got freaky really fast, I wrote a couple times about it in this thread.

There have been times while running v1 I get invites on LinkedIn from my ideal prospects, and guess which gender they are…:upside_down_face:

It’s not just that, also invites accepted while listening and it’s a frequent things so you connect the dots.

I wonder what the results of v2 will be now that I’m going out a lot.

5 Likes