Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

How many loops are you running ? how often are you running libertine ? do you run it before or after your main stack ? after completing your exposure to libertine is there a windows of time before you see the effects ?.

Do you feel there is any point in increasing the number of Libertine loops to say 3 4 6 ?

1 Like

I ran it one loop every day before work…that is Monday to Friday. I run my stack at night before bed. This whole past week i never ran libertine at all and i see deer in the headlights from unknown people but co workers are really into me. But the other thing i noticed is that some time they behave like they are not interested but as soon as i initiate then its on.
Im not sure if its still the effecrs of libertine that i am seeing now days even though i dont run in thats why i put it here so others can share if they experience this also.
From what i can see i only need to run in once a week and the effects should still be there the whole week. Im yet to test that propery next week.
The deer in the headlights etc cant be from ascended mogul because i am running that or maybe it is im not sure.
Im not sure about increasing loops i will need to test that…but when i went to two loops before i got extremely tired.

4 Likes

Good work Pacman looks like you found your sweet spot.

1 Like

Which headphones are you using or all the guys for whom its working?

1 Like

Superlux HD 681

1 Like

a314 status effect, must actively display openness/ approach-ability for interest to light up,
I would say this is Ascended Mogul effect particularly, libertine seems to create an overt interest.from the onset. However continued or heightened interest Libertine may certainly be contributing too.

1 Like

Senheiser 280

a what? :upside_down_face:

A314?

@Simon a314 is a pheromone :grin:

3 Likes

Or this one.

2 Likes

There’s users from the top echelons of government, wonderfully charismatic people who mix with UK royalty, the top brass at major corporations, you name it. The Who’s Who of A314 users is impressive, indeed.

Looks worth looking into. But very expensive.

Libertine Ultima much cheaper.

1 Like

haha, It was a Phermone product from years ago that Pacman and I are both are familiar with.
It created a super-high status-vibe, men would show more respect and compliance and woman would be stand offish but super receptive once engaged if you were conscious to bring friendliness.

2 Likes

I haven’t used phermones in years, but last I did A314 was not as good.

They are really fun to experiment with, especially for testing in business or
actively meeting woman.

There like Ultima in that sense-short term self effects and external effects and they may change your perception others have of you or you have of yourself over time.

I’d pick Libertine over any pheromone for a night out though

2 Likes

Going to test Libertine Ultima when I start my part-time job as a temperature screener at the hospital. Lots of nurses and visitors to try it out on.

2 Likes

Damn, secrets out…

King found my real secret to success with woman :blush:

Never met a woman who can resist 4GB Ram, 64 GB of storage at 15.6 inches

5 Likes

Amen to that.

1 Like

Forget that. The secret is the 24” AIO System. lol

1 Like

oh man, I feel so inadequate lol

I just hope someone out there find’s some my posts as funny as I do.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I have yet to publish my results in my journal however I have found that one day it might work for a few hours then the aura dies. Subsequent listening the following days and you see nothing happening whatsoever.