Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

Well, my girl has it in a custom since the module was released, and let’s just say that I get to grab more whenever I put my hand on her body :cherries::peach:

12 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Can this one considering he can do things around health, can it improve also a sleep?

Okay hear me out. What about this idea? Different versions of LotS:

1. Legacy of the Spartan

2. Legacy of the Spartan WITH Male Enhancement

3. Legacy of the Spartan WITH Height Inducer

4. Legacy of the Spartan WITH BOTH Male Enhancement and Height Inducer

It will be similar to Diamond w/ ME and Diamond w/o ME. Plus you don’t need to make an altogether different product for this.

17 Likes

Excellent idea!!

1 Like

I would like to see a version with improving sleep.
With better sleep, you can have a better REM phase and therefore better results with subs.

5 Likes

I have been gifted the Deep Sleep module at birth and it has been built-in right into my subconcious mind.

But for your sake, I do wish that your wish be granted, good sir!

–Sir Sleepsalot

6 Likes

I am not saying that I have terrible sleep per se.
According to my Oura ring my average score is around 80 points out of 100.
But a few times I have experienced a score around 90 and it was a nice difference in energy and overall state.
I know there is Paragon sleep but with only three titles and so many goodies on the list, it is very hard to prioritize this.

1 Like

@Deadpool - nah. Am just messing around.

1 Like

And honestly, I am done with customs right now. Can at least save more money :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish, my sleep is terrible

2 Likes

Haha I feel you. I really do think customs is advanced. A few people can do it from the get go but most (including me) need to soak in the main store title for a long time before building a custom.

Maybe a custom in case we REALLY REALLY need a certain module but by now I think the main store has most of what we want without having to build a custom.

Just advising myself as I write this haha.

3 Likes

I wish Paragon sleep would be something like Ascension Chamber to use it as a fourth allowed sub.

3 Likes

I wish deep sleep would be in every title, good sleep improve every aspect of your life, including subliminal results.

4 Likes

Guys. Please upvote Paragon Sleep Chamber on the roadmap for this to happen.

6 Likes

I want to make a custom just for the deep sleep module, dont have money now tho

2 Likes

One day you will get there brother. Stay strong :muscle:

2 Likes

Please upvote on the roadmap:

Different Versions of Legacy of the Spartan

5 Likes

Diamond doesn’t exist without ME currently :grin::grin:

Also this is it’s own sub for each of these. Rather make a custom once it’s available IMO

Let the staff make a new poll thread. They’re allowed to tag more members.

:slight_smile:

What I’m wondering:

SC creates Wanted → there’s a demand for Wanted Without Dating elements → Legacy.
SC created Seductress → is there a demand for Seductress Without Dating elements?

:man_shrugging:t2:

We already have the perfect physical shifting product for women.

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

JUST DO IT.

Male Enhancement should’ve been added by default. The product is for men anyway, and it’s the most sought after type of physical shifting.

By not adding ME, we’re trying to protect that rare 0.1% of users who have the flow factor of @Invictus and a naturally huge adult entertainer dong.

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes