Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

You’re asking about the degree of overlap between Legacy of the Spartan and Paragon Complete.

One quick way to evaluate this is to review the list of Objectives at the end of each program description.

Legacy of the Spartan Objectives

• Quickly and easily develop a powerful, muscular, aesthetically pleasing body beyond the current level of daily fitness.
  • Develop a strong, bold and attractive jawline. Can be consciously guided through visualization.
  • Refine your facial features, amplifying your attractiveness to new heights (can be consciously guided through visualization).
  • Develop full, healthy, lustrous hair.
  • Develop a full, healthy, lustrous beard.
  • Promote a deep sense of relaxation, ensuring that your body remains at ease while transforming.
  • Cultivate a captivating, potent gaze (and inviting, if you so desire) that enhances your allure.
  • Includes scripting from Paragon to assist with healing and fortifying internal organs.
  • Increase natural energy to improve motivation toward working out and achieving your goals.

Paragon Complete Objectives

• Speed up your recovery after illness, lessen pain and overall symptoms.
  • Minimize and prevent illness and infection.
  • Heal a wide range of illnesses and diseases.
  • Recover quicker after strenuous activity like workouts.
  • Develop and improve your immune system and overall health.
  • Learn new ways to improve your health, including proper nutrition that is perfect for you.
  • Minimize pain from both acute and chronic diseases/illnesses/injuries.
  • Become more mindful of your body, of what can cause you harm and how to improve it.
  • Find the people that will help you improve your health, be it when you’re ill or to make your overall health better.
  • Find out any potential illnesses/diseases/infections/injuries early.

Remember that every product has a list of Objectives at the bottom of the product page. These lists are not exhaustive, but they do a very good job of conveying the essence of each program.

It’s clear from reading the Objectives, for example, that Legacy’s focus is primarily Aesthetic whereas Paragon’s is primarily Functional.

And so on.

8 Likes

Reading Legacy of the Spartan objectives, I deduce that it has scripting only for organ health. All the organs in the body like heart, lungs, etc (Q Store module A/SPS: Organs).

So it isn’t comprehensive and deep healing like Paragon Complete. But enough healing to keep you healthy if you aren’t ill.

More like support for Legacy of the Spartan than anything else.

6 Likes

Do you really think it’s enough for technology where one loop is being PROCESSED for around month and that was meant to be run one loop a week?

Let’s find out then. :blush:

Time for me to give a review to help my fellow subclub users.

So I have been using this product almost a week ( I think) - 1 loop every 2 days. Here are my changes/observations:

1. Jawline is getting more well defined. If I run this sub consistently I believe I will get a gigachad jawline. My face looks better overall.

2. Losing bodyfat particularly in the tummy area and the love handles part though my diet has not been the best recently.

3. Slight muscle build - But I have not lifted any weights recently.

4. More fuller hair. Anywhere my hair was thinning on the scalp is much more fuller.

5. My chest is more ‘flat’. I tend to have a bit of fat in my chest but that is going away.

6. Sleeping a lot more and at times can be more tired than usual. Maybe because it’s potent and energy consuming.

7. Feeling more hungry and dehydrated than usual. Again, this is probably due to the demands of the sub.

For the record, I am 25 year old male.

21 Likes

Reading all the Legacy of the Spartan reviews, it does seem like SC has achieved a higher level of physical shifting technology.

7 Likes

And Legacy of the Spartan is Intensified!

I’m updating the ZPv2 list of products to reflect those as well.

2 Likes

I really like the intensified idea.

1 Like

Buckle up for a intense ride! :seat:

1 Like

What does intensified mean?

And I just realized Emperor Fitness never received ZPv2 upgrade yet.

Never mind, I missed it.

1 Like

[screenshot of EF ZP V2 downloads removed, though I’m still not quite sure why lol]

Looks like ZP V2 to me, am I missing something?

2 Likes

the announcement thread :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you!

It has been said not to post screenshots if I remember correctly? Just a reminder :slight_smile:

About LoS

What is LotS intensified??

I considered that but since I haven’t bought LotS yet there was nothing to leak a screenshot of, and I didn’t see any logical reason to not show an EF download filename, but I edited it out anyway. :nerd_face:

Could you explain what intensified titles are about?

It is new scripting incorporating more of the free will.

3 Likes

They are gonna release it or is it ready to download now?