Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I have to say that i am in a peculiar situation, and i would need a lot of healing. Actually my life generally improved , i expanded my social circles and i was able to attract a good job oportunity . But after listening to ST 1 and ST2 i’d have expected some renewed sense of confidence , masculinity, some resilience but my state of being seems the same. And despite being considered good looking my sexual life is non existent.
But i will trust the process and complete all the stages.

4 Likes

I gotta say after reading through the Rebirth ZP thread, you’ll want to add that to your Khan Journey. But it still might not be a walk in the cake park as healing isn’t always easy. Just remember it is always worth it.

3 Likes

Rebirth and Regeneration have been on my radar for a while now. I’ll definetely consider to stack Rebirth with ST3 after i’ll complete another cycle of ST2, thanks for the advice mate!

2 Likes

If Rebirth doesn’t do it, definitely consider Limit Destroyer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

1 Like

Bro, I noticed this also. My state of self has even became worse but I think some internal shit is going on.

1 Like
  • Heal your sexuality.
  • Have a high self-worth/internal status.
  • Heal your self-love and accept yourself.
  • Heal your masculinity.
  • Develop internal personal power/courage.
  • Remove negative limiting beliefs about dating, attraction, women.
  • Get physically healthy.

Do all of this, become congruent with it all on a subconscious level and getting women will be natural for you. It literally doesn’t get simpler than that.

10 Likes

Doesn’t ST1 have Rebirth in it? Oh yes it does…Sounds like you need to do way more ST1, Please Consider Adding limit destroyer to your KHAN Stack. I did the same you did and got caught up in all kinds of resistance, but now after adding LD BAM :boom: Zero resistance :ok_hand::sunglasses: Trust the process, and don’t expect anything out of KHAN, let it just show up :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Will Khan make me a fun and social guy who flirts well or a serious kind of guy? I am on stage 2, thats why I am asking.

1 Like

That is the ultimate question! I’m lead to believe it could be either or, or those qualities could come out at just the right times in just the right ways. I’m still lead to believe that it all works on what’s most congruent with one’s own inner reality and ideals.

You can’t have one without the other man, your inner seriousness towards your purpose will always equal an external calm attributed to a healthy ventilation of your inner canvas.

But to settle your mind: you progressively become the man you’ve always wanted to be, through fire

4 Likes

Question out of curiosity and it can be attributed to any sub but let’s post this in Khan thread ,

As you were listening to Khan or stark or Mogul or sage , did you read biographies for people express the sub goals in their life for example stark , you read Steve Jobs biography this is one example out of many

• Yes I read 1 biography related to the subs I use
  • Yes I read more than 1 biography related to the subs I use
  • I read biography before for the people I am interested in and don’t need to revisit again
  • I am a documentary fan , and I watched about people I am interested in
  • No I didn’t read biography at all

0 voters

I see, healing is key, what subs would you suggest then?

How long before your first results are seen?

Primal and Khan stage 1 are perfect for that type of healing.

when I was running Stark, I watches all marvel movies with Tony Stark lol.

4 Likes

I did the exact same thing actually

1 Like

Give it about a 3/4 days to integrate, you’ll know when you have a sense of freedom and ease :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Personally my brain does not like the 1/1 day on day off schedule, for me it’s more like hitting a 3/6/9 rotation. Meaning 1st day the month then 6th and 9th day so and and so forth. My brain :brain: loves 3 days to integrate the sub. But then again that’s just me, test it and let us know ok :+1:

1 Like

Why not run Dragon Reborn alongside Khan?

1 Like

I tried with DR1 and Khan1 as a test. The recon symptoms took the form of horribly powerful anger. Similar to when I did GLM and Commander.

I’ll try it again sometime haha

1 Like

I don’t doubt that. I am running five minute loops of EOG and I get crazy recon. I don’t know what else to at this point because I know that what I really want more than anything is FU money.