Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP v2

Total Breakdown is amazing. Heavy, tough, but exactly what your expecting from a subliminal called total breakdown.

4 Likes

I’m currently stacking this with Commander and it’s such a dynamic duo. All from one day of Khan I already have spoken with a few girls on Commander but with Khan? Speaking with girls has become like almost second nature to me. I don’t speak. I let them talk :wink:

But It has been immensely helpful in body language and facial expressions

4 Likes

Have they spoken back or walked away?

1 Like

I walked away cause I wasnt gonna ask for their number to text em lmao

the more you do, the better you are ready for the rest stages. when I run Khan, I will run Stage 1 for two cycles after each other stage.

1 Like

In total I’ve probabel done about 10 cycles, but not in a row, I think I have 3 cycles back in the Q days of 2020. But then again it was way different then and I listened up to 15 hours a day long before ZP :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I remember the days I used to listen to one hour long subs (Qv2 era) and when ZP released it was kinda bit of water in a desert. I can only imagine how you guys were happy when you switched from 15 hours to 1 hour and from 1 hour to 15 minutes. And now, we are going further and we are encouraged to stand by microloops :joy_cat:

1 Like

One question for you Khan “veterans”. Do you experience permanency running stages(especially Stage 1) over and over so many times?
I mean - do you feel you start from higher point when you run it again and for several times?

1 Like

@PetrD From what I’m gathering and have experienced, there’s a million stones to be unturned. Outside observers remark something drastically different about my character, comportment, behavior and personality in a way that’s admirable and even sexy.

I just have a hard time perceiving it myself and coming to terms with this, even though it is greatness.

3 Likes

I would not say a higher point but a different point. Over the last 3 years everything has changed in my life, so every time I do another cycle (just ended one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) it hits differently. Then also my ability to run and handle things as recon has changed also over the years, so now if I have recon I smile either way and just accept it, as to before I was often easily irritated and let anger out.

In a way to make it simpler to understand what I mean is something like this :point_down:

example10

A spider diagram who has ways to grow in different directions out from the character, and a run of Khan TB as an example can work in many different directions and pushing out the potential of the whole individual. So before in my life I might not be evolved particularly in one direction, as to now I might be and Khan hits those new directions as well.

Just an example, but kind of what I envisioned.

1 Like

I’ve been 4 months on Total Breakdown.
And plan to do more when Khan gets upgraded again.

3 Likes

EOG with NWE and at Max is going to be insane to run.

1 Like

What would be the better option?

  • Khan st1 => Primal => PS => Khan st2 …
  • Primal => PS => Khan st1 => Khan st2 …

0 voters

I think (and have experienced) that Khan is designed to take you all the way.

So for me it would just be Khan st.1 → Khan st. 2. And then rather spend some extra time on each stage.

2 Likes

obviously Khan Stage 1 first. it will clear all traumas, blocks and limits out, so other titles will show a better performance

1 Like

Is it recommended to run two different stages at the same time?

I want to run Khan 1 and 3 at the same time with my HoM/EoG4 custom (Ive ran stage 1-2 2 cycles each and stage 3 for 1 cycle)

Not at all. The stages are designed to be run separately and in sequence. You can try it and see what happens though

2 Likes

Thanks, I may just do that.

2 Likes

So Im on khan st 3 and can only handle 1min 30 sec which produce intended effect… a push towards action. If i do more than that (3 min or more) i become incredibly irritated and hate everything and everyone. Now my question is…… is the goal to move up in minutes after a while of 1min 30 sec as to get the whole script?

Or should I just stay on what produces a positive experience1.5 min…… and does this count as a full cycle and make me ready for the next stage?

2 Likes

Stick with it, that’s your threshold. Less is more in your case :+1: