Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

Update after 2 loops (stacked with RoM)

1. Yesterday my productivity and results with my sales job were insane. Had that lost in time feel when I went through hours of work and it felt like minutes. Ended up being one of my best sales days I’ve had of all time. Clarity of thought was extremely high, knowing exactly the right questions to ask. One interesting aspect here is that my sales were just easy. No objections, pretty much lay-down sales all day. Probably one of the closest feelings to “manifesting” that I’ve ever experienced.

2. Went to go to the gym after work but forgot they were closed from the holiday. Decided to go to the bar I work at with some friends. Typically never go out on the weekdays but the weather was amazing, had an awesome sales day and it just felt like a good day to go out and enjoy myself. More info on the situation in my journal, but there’s this girl I work with who I have a pretty strong connection with. She has a boyfriend and normally it’s more me in the pursuer frame joking/messing around. When I got to the bar there was an absolute magnetic attraction. She comes and stands like right by my chair, touching my arms, and the sexual connection through eye contact was insane lol. Literally felt like we were going to hook up right in the middle of the bar. Ended up leaving to go to a different bar and she starts snap chatting me some very explicit things :joy:. Have quite the situation here as we are both in pretty committed long term relationships, but this is hands down one of the most attractive women I’ve ever met.

3). Girlfriend comes to meet me at the next bar I go to. Really odd tension between us the last few days. We’re both the jealous type, but she was really on edge the whole time we were out almost like she could sense something was different. She got really need/insecure. Went home and she was really in chase mode, saying she was sorry for acting that way, insanely horny, basically jumps on me talking way dirtier then she normally does, and had some of the best sex we’ve had in awhile. Felt totally in control and in the moment, no desire to release. I would say the sex was better then anything I’ve experienced even when running sex mastery. Only downside is because I didn’t release we got into a big fight because she thought I was cheating and didn’t want to with her because I was saving it for someone else lol.

41 Likes

Should be mentioned in the disclaimer of KB :wink:

13 Likes

@Monarch im sorry to buddy, and I say it with love, but the reason you don’t understand why ST4 is locked is the same reason you don’t understand why you’re not getting results with subliminals to the level you’d like

2 Likes

You have run subliminals like Chosen From Within and Legacy of the Spartan yes? I think you will be fine running Khan Black: The Crucible along with Genesis.

3 Likes

I think if you run it stage by stage, it won’t be a very difficult title. Especially the fact that it’s does not have much social consequences such as Alpha titles which manifest challenges.

1 Like

Khan Black: The Crucible Stage 1 is still working on my Rest Day:

17 Likes

What is your hypothesis on the issue?

1 Like

Guys please. Lets stick to the topic. No more of this please :pray:

3 Likes

Everyone —

@Monarch and all of you are welcome to ask challenging questions. He has done nothing wrong. If my tone sounded defensive, that was not the intention — I just gave a very direct way of conversing. His logic — and this thinking the same thing — is sound. It is up to myself and @Fire to prove that we made the right decision when the time comes.

Exploration is part of what SubClub is. Let’s not start creating dogma and giving people the opportunity to say you’re brainwashed and the such.

We can defend all claims. That of which, we are sure of.

26 Likes

I appreciate it Saint.

Asking challenging questions goes against the grain so I understand the lashing out from others.

But challenging ideas is how we grow, and if we can’t do that, then we become complacent… and well nothing good comes from complacency.

I feel like that’s the entire thesis for Subliminal Club existing. Challenging external and internal beliefs programmed by society.

8 Likes

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

I was wondering if Khan Black stage 2 or Khan Black stage 3 can replace such modules as Energetic Development XI, Fusion Optimized, Energetic Restoration, Energetic Augmentation, The Architect, etc. others?

5 Likes

I’m assuming not since most of it is new scripting. May be wrong though.

2 Likes

Good point, I’ve been running those modules for the past few months in my Khan custom!

I guess it’s their function they can both have similar goals yet have different ways to get there

4 Likes

Great question, I have quite a few modules related to energy in a custom I’m planning to buy (including Inner Gasoline and The Architect) that I’m scared would be already present in KBBC. I feel Inner Gasoline especially would be rendered redundant with KBBC in one’s stack.

3 Likes

St1 has given me an incredible boost when it comes to Genesis’ auras. And this is only the beginning of purifying my energetic channels. I’m thrilled at the thought of implementing this solutions into Alchemist.

14 Likes

@Sub.Zero with all your results you tempted me :rofl: I jumped into KBC … One loop this morning : I was feeling like solid like a rock ! then super calm. Then suddenly this pm , I felt some kind of panic attack with heat, sweat. But after a while I started to control it by writing a paper. I had good focus. Lets see

4 Likes

I see a pattern in the recon you get. Perhaps running LD once per week could help you get over whatever causes this reaction.

1 Like

Yep, I don’t like this kind of recon. It looks that it happens one hour after taking coffee…

2 Likes

Which fictional or real character embodies the goals of Khan Black?

2 Likes

I’m thinking… @Invictus… probably? :joy:

2 Likes