Are these cores in one custom? Want to build 3 customs myself however thinking about how many cores would still be considered effective.
This has been talked about for ages here but every custom is as dense as you make it. Meaning; itās really up to you and your vision
For me; these cores make sense and instead of fighting for space they synergize well and even if it was dense I have been on it for 5 consecutive cycles so it would have begun getting digested by now
Thanks for that insight. Ideally after building the customs the intention is to run them for 12-18 cycles. The most incredible results Iāve ever experienced all came from running multiple cycles.
All these positive reviews on KB the last few days!
I couldnāt resist and I ran a loop of st1 on top of my stack of Regeneration and Sanguine Elixir.
Healing with R and SE combo is pretty serious, KB is catapulting it to a whole different dimension.
I am speechless, Iām looking forward to this coming week, I will go very easy with KB because it is adding a lot of intensity to the healing, maybe once a week is enough.
Looped St1 for 7 minutes, recon dropped significantly 
Starting to feel more emotionally available

And as soon as I start my next cycle, I will start using KB⦠Summer is about to begin, so for me its the perfect time to enjoy this one.
Lol⦠Sorry for replying almost 7 months later
Well I have mindās eye in my custom and this somehow made me learn to manipulate energy in my body by using my imagination. It might not be the most interesting way for anyone but it has helped me look past whatās going on in my head
On top of this I gain deeper insight and wisdom as to whatās happening around me on the energetic level and then it normalized and then it somehow comes back to consciously shock me as to how deep Iāve gone in this energetic game⦠then it normalized⦠this happened many times.
Thatās it
Energetically I got what I wanted⦠I look inside myself and focus on my own energy; and I donāt let outside energy get to me past scratching the surface of my mind; formerly I was a nervous wreck and now I am having the type of attention and itās intensity that I never could have imagined⦠this happened many times, too
I have joined you, first I joined you on Khan, and now I join you on Khan Black! Letās go!
Initial impressions, which is just excitement and a desire to run naked in the rain.
This doesnāt have the NSE, right? Was before that IIRC?
Anyway, ran my first loop ST1 today. Looking forward to report 
Correct
What stage are you on bro ?
I just did my first loop of stage 2 a few days ago and itās astonishingly different from stage one!
Care to elaborate?
He can confirm, but I think he ran it for 5 cycles.
Feels like stage one made me hold back greatly compared to this stage which feels like Iām definitely done with healing and ready to rock.
Thatās awesome bro, Iām running stage 1 now. It feels like there is some healing starting to happen now and I know itās probably going to be a rough cycle but you inspire me to run stage one until Iām done, which most likely is more cycles.
Itās worth it man, I am literally a new man in ways i didnāt think possible and Iām a guy pampered by subs for over 3 years
Thatās promising! Will be interesting to see how long youāll run stage 2. Iāve heard it got the most healing according to Saint.
Unsure man but I enjoy these gritty type programs, khan and such⦠I always enjoyed stage two the most ā¦
I recently finished stage 2 and im washing out. Itās very tough⦠but im glad i finished its cycle⦠im allready feeling the pay off