Have you taken PEACE into consideration?
I’ve got AEON4, KB4 and PEACE in a custom and they go exceptionally well together.
Have you taken PEACE into consideration?
I’ve got AEON4, KB4 and PEACE in a custom and they go exceptionally well together.
Fantastic idea thanks PEACE might be a good idea.
Not sure AEON4 as i have never used the product before. Can you perhaps share your results.
Kinda hard to describe.
AEON feels for me like going with the grain of the universe. (Reducing friction, good for anti-aging, manifestations and a lot of different things.) It binds everything together. It’s difficult to single out results. It changes your perception of time, you waste less, and the boring stuff goes quickly by.
It helps to make the most of the time you have (and potentially prolongues it a bit).
But PEACE should go well with KB4 alone. Unblocks a lot. It’s a great result enhancer.
PEACE sounds like a good idea so right now I am considering the following
Khan Black Stage 4
Immortal’s Blade ?
Synergy: Energetic Transcendence
Wanted physical shifting
Peace
I really have to be mindful not to end up with kitchen sink thingy. Maybe include Hero Origins too. I want to keep it as a warrior type custom but with some internal stuff.
Looks good to me.
PEACE feels pretty universal. It should fit right in.
KB4+HO+PEACE looks like a great combination.
(Disclaimer: Never used HO, just going by the copy.)
Yes i have been using hero origins in a custom for over a year now its part of my bread and butter so to speak
. Right now i am runninng my hero origins and stacking KB4 so it would make more sense to include KB4 in the same custom.
Immortal blade for General protection, grounding, and strengthening along the path of inner development as one community user described it as.
"Inspired by the Daoist Immortal Lu Dongbin who is said to carry a sword that dispels any evil, this module is designed to cut away any negativity and malignant spiritual attachment, as well as protect you from any potential spiritual assaults or dangers. No matter the attack, the consequences (past, present or future)
My understanding of it is this… KB is more the denser, heavier energy forms, the lower end of a system like Neidan (now confirmed Fire is a teacher in) or the Chakra model. You start at the bottom clearing root/base blockages, healing sexual shame, consolidating raw vitality, and building the foundational circuitry and plumbing. It’s the forge and the furnace.
Then you refine as you work your way upward toward the lighter, more energetic forms. As AEON is built on top of KB it handles those upper layers, the more luminous, spiritual, and consciousness-oriented frequencies. So it naturally moves away from the raw human sexual creative drive (and procreation), and instead into more refined, transcendent states.
Just my limited view and what I have gathered so far.
I am running a Khan Black st4 & Sanguine custom
Perfect synergy for life in my opinion
No so limited view at all - Bro 
One thing I noticed is that the name, if it is not a pun, unintentionally makes one. The Kan trigram, representing water, is associated with the color black. The Kan trigram / water element is associated with the kidneys, being that pure yin state which having absorbed the single yang line from original pure Yang, becomes Kan and represents the generative essence, having that line of pure Yang hidden away in the heart of the abyss. It is the life force (yang) hidden within the kidney essence (yin, generative). So K(h)an Black is a fitting name for a sub that works with that sexual energy 
Yeah, there’s probably something to that whether unintentional or not (☵). Diving into that chthonic base to mine the generative force before it can be cooked and ascend back up. Returning the essence to replenish the brain 
Does Khan Black stage 1 help with sexual experience. Like your enjoyment and your partners enjoyment?
Based on my experience yes it does. Stage 1 is the clearing of the channels. It didn’t take long for me to notice a boost in sexual stamina and staying power.
With more sexual energy it’s like the difference between going 2 weeks without sex or self pleasure vs a couple of days. After 2 weeks there’s just more to give. KB helps build up that 2 weeks worth of energy faster. Female partners will definitely notice
.
As far as pure pleasure goes, don’t sleep on Diamond. Highly underrated title.
I want to run KB again but I’m waiting on the new version.
Why you think so? I have Pluto 8th House in scorpio…Right in his home 
Started to run my Custom again:
The Vessel of love
-) Love Bomb core
-) Khan Black 4 core
-) Synergy: Breath of the Storm
-) Synergy: Semper Praesens
-) Synergy: Divine Dominion
-) Synergy: Wonder of life
-) Synergy: Carpe Vitaem
-) Synergy: Harmonic Conflux
-) Gratitude Embodiment
-) Dopaminergic Revival
-) Inner voice
-) Mosaic
Two days ago I had the mos tamazing sex dream ever. It was not a regular sex dream…it was a mergin of energies. It felt like sharing a french kiss…and that first moment…that moment when this amazing feeling starts…stayed…eternally…and then It felt like my penis entered a woman…and that first feeling…stayed…not back an forth…just this feeling of letting go…and at the same time…some other energy entering me…and that was so immensly realxing to the core of my being…
lets see how the journey goes. After taking a break with subs…I feel this one is good to get me going again.
Anything related to the transmutation of energy from a lower form to a higher form is absolute gold for 8th housers. That’s what my astrologer colleague told me.
So, not only KB, but things like Qigong or Neidan in general.
Lets hope KB will help me get my system into safety again and I con do proper energy work when my fascia and nadis are open again and I get access to my sexual energy at all. I feel like this is khan blacks gold.
The New Khan Black is now available: