Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

When will the Stage 4 core become available in the Qshop ?

Please and thank you :blush: :pray:

1 Like

I have a pounding headache today, but I can go ahead and add it. The product shop picture won’t be updated until later, though.

6 Likes

Thank you, boss man!

I hope that your headache dissipates quickly. :pray:

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup How does one cycle KB? If I went through all stages eventually but wanted more, should I repeat the whole cycle? Just stick with stage 4? Sometimes, use stage 1 for healing and then go back to stage 4?

1 Like

Hey! I think I would use it like you’d use Khan.

Go through the stages as to expose yourself to the script in a more focused manner. Really make sure you do the healing, more healing = faster results from later stages in less time and action, do not underestimate healing.

Then

Come continue to other stages, sitting on 4 for a while

Go back to stage one every year or so for 3-4 cycles for the best results.

7 Likes

Stage 4 Core available: Khan Black: Stage 4 Core - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Please read this notice about using cores in customs: PLEASE READ: Policy Updates to Quintessence Customs

13 Likes

what is a good stack for KB4?

i got laid with the hottest girl of my life using WB + KB1, should i try WB+ KB4 or are there better options to stack with KB4 when it comes to getting laid?

2 Likes

Pretty much the same thing you’d stack with KB St 1. Stage 4 contains all three stages, just streamlined and refined. I’m running it myself, and the description someone said that it feels like Stage 1, just better is quite apt. Note that there’s healing in Stage 2, moreso than the other stages, so that may slow down results a bit in a custom, but it’s still pretty solid.

11 Likes

i ran WB + KB1 and got hottest lay of my life after seeing you call it Khal Drogo stack here

is WB + KB1 the ultimate seduction/getting laid stack currently available or there are other/better options?

if there are any specific getting/seduction stacks you want tested, i can run them and provide detailed feedback here.

4 Likes

Thank you!

More healing in ST2 than st1?

4 Likes

You can also add Libertine on top of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s interesting. I thought that ST1 generally has the most healing. Could you share more on what kind of healing is in ST2? I’ve read the description of stage 2 and that it is focused on strengthening your energetic channels, but I didn’t interpret that has healing.

4 Likes

I am still on Khan Black Stage 2 right now. Would there be any good indicators with regards to how to know when one is ready for Stage 3?

6 Likes

I guess if you feel like you are ready to move on, then I would give it a try for a few loops, after a washout of course. I am still primarily on stage 1 but I just love the healing that comes with it, plus the control over my sexual energy is amazing. That’s just my personal opinion though

Edit: I have tried the other stages and normal progression but stage 1 just feels the best for me. Idk if it’s intuition or if I just need to heal for a good while, either way I just know st1 is best for me.

6 Likes

If you’re not having any dramatic intuitions or sensations going on, I’d just give it 1 to 2 play periods and then move on to the next stage.

This is actually one more benefit of yoking subliminal use to active projects or practices. It gives you another metric by which to evaluate how long you want to stay in a stage.

Even with that, though, 1 to 2 months is probably going to do the trick for most people. (Once you’re familiar with how each stage feels and works, you may choose to come back and work with one or more of the stages again in the future.)

5 Likes

It was not a trailer effect. KB4 still doing it’s magic. It is fueling my training/health custom beautifully, way better results than before.

Maybe one point of caution: You have to work with/use the energy, don’t let it dam up. I had a couple of days with a lot of chores, waiting in lines, wasted time with bureaucracy and a houseguest, so no time to meditate, lift or burn it off for a project, and the growing, static energy slowly grew into anger and weirdly violent frustration.

It’s an easily solved point, but maybe good to keep it in mind.

11 Likes

This right here! The essence of the transmutation!

Use the energy in other ways.

3 Likes

Decided to start Stage 3 today. I kinda want to run Stage 2 for longer because a part of me feels like I need to heal more, but another part of me feels like me wanting to heal more is a limiting self belief because this is related to sexuality which I’ve had a weird complex about in my past.

I’ve been running Stage 2 for 2 months so I’m going to try out Stage 3 for a cycle and see how I feel. If I feel like I need to get a greater grip on my sexual energy, I’ll resume stage 2.

One thing I can say though is that I feel so much more in control of my energetic flow within my body now, it’s an incredible feeling especially during meditation. I want as much control as possible, so I definitely see myself running Stage 2 again in the future. It was painful in the beginning, but I love it now.

Oh and by the way, I decided to meditate while listening to Stage 3 instead of multi-tasking - I began to feel it in my brain at the 1 minute mark, and ceased the loop at 1:30. I believe I’ll be doing that with my other subs and see how it goes from there.

18 Likes

So here’s a review for This one. A short and sweet one.

All my fear of expressing sexuality seem to just be gone.

It happened so smoothly I barely noticed it.

Dates have This sexual undertone without me doing anything.

Keep in mind allowing myself to feel sexual energy and desire for women was the thing all dating coaches Said held me back. Then they gave me some awful advice.

Like TWIM and subclub just casually removed the thing that had blocked me for years and years in 4 months :joy:

Will keep running st 4 for prolly around a month more.

Then I might actually just be Done with this one for a while.

16 Likes