Main Disc. Thread - HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

In a general sense, yes – in the terms of being calm and resilient, etc. But, there’s no mention of Buddhism or any other religion. This sub focuses less on awakening spirituality (like The Revelation of Spirit) and has more of a “practice being calm and focused” feel, as well as the enhancements to physicality, the mind, combat skill, etc.

The virtue scripting can be considered “spiritual” in a way, because it will help you bring out extremely positive change in your life and consider the “bigger picture,” and it will help you mine wisdom out of everything you do, particularly your chosen craft.

23 Likes

You’ll have to consult your favorite bookstore for that. These concepts are rather universal throughout history and the globe – there’s a wealth of information out there. Let your own journey guide you.

14 Likes

The Revelation Series is not considered a multistage, but will there eventually be a version that combines mind, body, and spirit as a whole and in unison, instead of developing and focusing on just one facet of the human being, mind body, or spirit?

Like a Revelation Series Complete. One program that combines the threefold nature of our being as a balanced whole, and develops it even further. A Complete program that one can use after having gone through the individual programs and wishing to develop his entire nature further in a more balanced way, without having the run the programs individually which would take-up his entire stack.

2 Likes

Best answer I could’ve gotten

2 Likes

Please no audible voice but 1 chime at the 1 minute mark, 3 at 3 minutes, 5 at 5 minutes and 7 at 7 minutes. After that no more chimes.

Just some customer feedback.

2 Likes

One day (maybe when the lifechargers are released) it could be great to have a Subclub app with access to all your purchases, where you could set listening time before each loop

9 Likes

This I noticed too. I don’t always make the right choice, but I am aware when I go into territory of things that do not serve me.

As a result I have been making slightly better decisions.

Didn’t really notice till I read this.

I noticed this as well. I feel like I’m learning along with my baby cause and effect and realize that before I take an action. Pretty cool stuff

Great idea!

off topic

That is a so amazing idea that I put it on the roadmap

SubClub mobile app to listen on the go | Subliminal Club

3 Likes

Hey team, just wondering how does this compare to Spartan for someone wanting to become a skilled fighter and develop unbreakable discipline?

1 Like
4 Likes

I can feel my subconscious trying to write my own code of honor. Whatever that means. I have always leaned towards Qui-Gon and therefore Grey Jedi view of the “Force”

Quite a bit more contemplation. I have thought about decisions and decision making a lot more. Very aware of the consequences of decisions I know do not serve me or my family.

I have been immersed in history and Chivalry keeps coming up. Except how horrible chivalry actually was.

Also I started actively listening to Star Wars music again on a lighter note. I always have a nerd lense that subliminals go through.

9 Likes

I wonder how HO:SB would replace Ascension…

@AnswerGroup

I wonder why people are asking that question since Ascension and HO:SB don’t seem even seem to a close resemblance. :point_down: :point_down:

4 Likes

I wonder why people answer questions addressed to @AnswerGroup lol

I mean the core of Ascension that is the orientation towards perfecting yourself (total self-improvement) and building your personal power and social influence upon it.

4 Likes

Ascension and HERO Origins are in leagues away from each other, though. I wouldn’t recommend this as a first time subliminal at all. The HERO line is legit for high intermediate to advanced users.

13 Likes

I noticed HERO: Origins is a lot less “in our face” type thing like when I talked about it with Wanted Black. It’s a lot more subtle but still powerful. Is this normal @SaintSovereign?

That’s honestly the only thing I miss with Wanted Black other then that it’s pretty good

2 Likes

Does HERO: Origins have anything relating to manifestation to get the opportunity for the skills or is more internally focused?

What I mean is if one wants to perfect their social skills does HERO give more opportunities for that to happen by getting invited to things, etc? or tech skills wise does HERO give more opportunities of more training or career success to get better at those skills?

2 Likes

I had dreams about being a hero last night. One of them was to run after a thief who robbed a bag from a lady. I was running so fast but the thief was faster than me :joy: So I have some progress to do if I want to be a real super hero :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

What is the extent of the physical transformation ?
@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Saint has answered here

I can chim in to give my best guess here:

• All STKS titles (except WB & HO) strength is like this: ZPv1 < STKS ZPv2 titles < ZPv2 max.
  • One of the criteria to consider ZPv2 max is the script length, Saint has confirmed that WB & HO length is double the normal script
1 Like