Main Disc. Thread - HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

Theme song for this program

OR

I get massive John Williams music vibes.

I have a problem and refuse to get help.

3 Likes

My current stack is

Emperor , Spartan and Lots

I am heavily considering swapping spartan for this

2 Likes

Jedi are Space Samurai with Laser Katanas wielding Chi/Qi as the Force.

Star Wars: A New Hope is Akira Kurosawa’s The Hidden Fortress . Lucas himself has admitted his affinity for the film, as well as the parallels it draws.

Have seen this movie and it has a plot of saving a kidnapped princess (Princess Leia) by a Samurai (Jedi). It also had two bumbling peasants (R2D2 and C3PO).

4 Likes

Damn, this is the best title ever.

Im really tempted to use it, but i kade a decision to not use subliminals until 2024.

I hope an update of Muay Thai Mastery will come out until then so i may stack them together.

4 Likes

Have always considered purchasing SubliminalClub products, whether from the Main Store or Q Store, as investments for more future self-improvement and self-transformation. A small investment in the now to encourage Saint and Fire to create even more fabulous products and upgrades as time goes on.

Which is why I never do refunds. Even if I don’t use the product now, I can always do so in the future. And they are always upgraded to the new technology and/or even into entirely new products like Legacy of the Spartan, Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer, Sanguine: The Elixir.

Purchased HERO: Origins :pray:.

19 Likes

Same here. I have purchased several titles I most likely will never run. I think I might have bought something twice, but I’m not refunding.

It’s an investment to SC and to all of us.

Edit: Bought HO and Index Gate

10 Likes

I’m curious to see the unfolding of the HERO line. Looks interesting :thinking:

Samurais are so cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Some first feedback. As it happens, title and timing fit perfectly with ongoing long-term projects (I‘m just coming out of a rather demanding internal (Daoist) martial arts week), and that has some priority for me, and is increasing. So I ran the first loop this morning, 3 minutes. (Before a short martial arts workout, which did go quite well, and I felt quite motivated, too, and with some energy for it.)

About two hours later in front of a pet food store I was loading my car, and a woman passed, looked at me a bit closer, and then approached. She started talking about her cats, one of whom she‘d just lost to cancer. At the end that was about a 20 minute conversation, and the offloading clearly helped her. And she also felt secure enough to approach a complete stranger for it. On my side, it was also totally ok - it was none of the „create drama“ things, she just needed to talk.

That „feeling secure around you“ is straight from the sales page. Now, strangers do occasionally approach me for a chat, but this one stands out, and it was really completely out of the blue.

And - almost forgot to mention that one - I was originally on a tight schedule, and during the conversation got a message that delayed it by half an hour, just the time needed to have this chat.

18 Likes

Wait I though that part was reserved for testing like Hero title, you mean futures titles could be tested too?

1 Like

Can this thingy be added to seduction titles, I feel sometimes don’t feel secure around me or rather I don’t ? Lol, don’t know which

1 Like

Sorry. Didn’t understand your question.

To clarify, I meant that we got entirely new products out of old and rarely used main store titles because we bought them.

What happens after purchasing HERO: Origins might be entirely new but lets find out.

2 Likes

Well Hero finally arrived guys so congrats to those who were patient and finally saw it come to pass

Excited to see what results you guys get on it!

4 Likes

Just listen to this video Sadia talks about High value men: Differenece between High and LOW VALUE MEN.

What she says about high value men is 100% in turn which new title: HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade. Watch to see what it means.

I’m in shock with the coincidence & resonance of this video and the new title.

@SaintSovereign After watching Sadia interview in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I39boHZYjI&t=1s. Do you consider she is a version of Jessica Black? As a man, I see her knowledge is quite admirable

2 Likes

Ran it 5 mins today, feels like my attention is heightened, and a pleasant sensation is surging inside me, etc, i can only know its full effect after i put myself into work.Anyway the title is very smooth, didnt expected it to be this smooth as it is an artisanal one.
One thing i can describe here ,the feeling is completely different, its like in a movie where the character just casually lives his life and suddenly he starts to sense something inside him, a powerful potent energy but doesnt know how to deal or what to do with it,

As the saying goes- i will f*ck around and find out whats going on :muscle:

15 Likes

@AnswerGroup Can this be seen as an ascension alternative or is it best to run that properly first? many thanks

1 Like

I thought we were only gonna be registered for Hero test.

Maybe not, maybe we’ll be able to test the new wealth experience :wink::wink:

1 Like

Ascension is a beginner friendly title and none of of the Artisan Line products are for beginners. Ascension has sexual scripting, Hero is devoid of sexual scripting. Ascension is a light fast acting title, Hero is as dense as Wanted Black and is most likely going to be slow acting. I don’t think this could be an alternative to Ascension at all.

4 Likes

What excites me about this sub…

• Over the course of this weekend I’m ending out work on the first version of the tutorial I mentioned, and finally getting a change to refocus on my craft after solving the majority of the bugs in my renderer
  • KB ST4 is kicking in nicely in generating the required energy to be devoted to the craft
  • Out of the blue arrives a product that says: “The essence of HERO Origins is to elevate whatever you do—from the commonplace to the extraordinary, enabling you to influence the world in your unique way.”

“To know ten thousand things, know one well”

That’s wow enough. Turbo charge the focus on the code and the learning and perfecting that. I can get behind perfecting my craft.

But to get to do that and have the potential to develop the reflexes of Peter Parker? :wink: Now that’s something special. Somehow I doubt this thing is going to turn me into Wolverine from my dashingly nerdy geek-form. But if it does, I’ll make sure to report it here :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

@ksub Thanks for the perspective. Many parts of it would be highly beneficial but sticking to Ascended Mogul will probably be better for now. Thanks